Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Pea-1234
    • By Pea-1234 12th Jul 17, 10:38 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Pea-1234
    PCN ticket by GEMINI Parking Solutions
    • 12th Jul 17, 10:38 PM
    PCN ticket by GEMINI Parking Solutions 12th Jul 17 at 10:38 PM
    Hi, I received a PCN ticket on my windscreen on 7th July 2017 by Gemini Parking Solutions a leisure centre. I had bought a member parking voucher book so had placed a voucher on the dashboard but it fell down. I initially appealed to Gemini and send them a picture of my voucher as proof of purchase but they did not accept my appeal and referred me to POPLA. I have since read on this forum i shouldn't appeal until day 26. But since i have already, does anyone know the next stage, what should i do? appeal to POPLA now or wait for NTK. who is my partner but i am insured driver of the car but not the registered keeper. I tried to read the NEWBIEs section but found it difficult to find the relevant information for me. sorry. Any help would be much appreciated.
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 12th Jul 17, 11:09 PM
    • 15,486 Posts
    • 19,571 Thanks
    Redx
    • 12th Jul 17, 11:09 PM
    • 12th Jul 17, 11:09 PM
    appeal to popla after drafting an appeal using post #3 of the newbies sticky thread

a shame you appealed quickly as the driver , act in haste , repent at leisure

far too much "blabbing" going on and it needs to stop

AND complain to the landholder and insist on a cancellation , asap

good luck
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • Pea-1234
    • By Pea-1234 13th Jul 17, 10:30 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Pea-1234
    • 13th Jul 17, 10:30 PM
    • 13th Jul 17, 10:30 PM
    Thank you. But should i wait for the NTK letter to arrive first?

do you been "blabbing" on this site or to appeal?
    • Redx
    • By Redx 14th Jul 17, 12:00 AM
    • 15,486 Posts
    • 19,571 Thanks
    Redx
    • 14th Jul 17, 12:00 AM
    • 14th Jul 17, 12:00 AM
    no , you have 28 days from the date of the popla code to appeal to popla

and as you appealed as the driver (blabbing), they have no reason to write to the keeper

as for the blabbing question , ----- BOTH
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,299Posts Today

8,138Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin