Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jamesofficer
    • By jamesofficer 12th Jul 17, 2:40 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    jamesofficer
    Quick Question
    • 12th Jul 17, 2:40 PM
    Quick Question 12th Jul 17 at 2:40 PM
    if you have cifas marker on your name and your existing bank does not know about it yet. How would there find out ? By you appying for something using there services or when banks do a review your account there will check them kind of stuff? i have cifas marker but my existing bank hasn't closed me down.
Page 1
    • BJV
    • By BJV 12th Jul 17, 2:44 PM
    • 2,233 Posts
    • 3,352 Thanks
    BJV
    • 12th Jul 17, 2:44 PM
    • 12th Jul 17, 2:44 PM
    Silly question but do you mean you have a cifas alert. I.e you have an alert on you details so you are told about anyone who applies for anything in your name before credit is granted , santioned etc.

Or do you have an alert because you where convicted of fraud or doing something naughty and a credit agency has put something on your personal details?
    Happiness, Health and Wealth in that order please!
    • jamesofficer
    • By jamesofficer 12th Jul 17, 2:55 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jamesofficer
    • 12th Jul 17, 2:55 PM
    • 12th Jul 17, 2:55 PM
    Well i have a cifas alert for doing something naughty but was granted for basic account i thought that was weird
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

424Posts Today

5,792Users online

Martin's Twitter