Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Shazu
    • By Shazu 12th Jul 17, 1:28 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 12Thanks
    Shazu
    7 WOW
    Loccitane bargains
    • 12th Jul 17, 1:28 PM
    7 WOW
    Loccitane bargains 12th Jul 17 at 1:28 PM
    To good not to share

Found some Loccitane products & ordered them from the onlinepoundstore, was a bit skeptical at first but once they arrived i was really happy when my order turned up happy happy
    Last edited by Shazu; 12-07-2017 at 1:35 PM. Reason: typo mistake
Page 1
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 12th Jul 17, 1:50 PM
    • 12,306 Posts
    • 39,397 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 12th Jul 17, 1:50 PM
    • 12th Jul 17, 1:50 PM
    All I get is:

404: Page Not Found
    This page does not exist

www.onlinepoundstore.co.uk

Worth noting that P&P starts at £4.95

EDIT :

Looks like its down for maintenance according to their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ONLINEPOUNDSTORE/
    Last edited by sarah1972; 12-07-2017 at 1:58 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Shazu
    • By Shazu 12th Jul 17, 1:55 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    Shazu
    • 12th Jul 17, 1:55 PM
    • 12th Jul 17, 1:55 PM
    what browser did you use? I used chrome and it worked fine strange
    try type this into google onlinepoundstore
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 12th Jul 17, 1:57 PM
    • 12,306 Posts
    • 39,397 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 12th Jul 17, 1:57 PM
    • 12th Jul 17, 1:57 PM
    what browser did you use? I used chrome and it worked fine strange
    try type this into google onlinepoundstore
    Originally posted by Shazu
    As above, its down for maintenance , comments about it not working on their Facebook page.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • AbbieCadabra
    • By AbbieCadabra 13th Jul 17, 9:23 AM
    • 1,567 Posts
    • 940 Thanks
    AbbieCadabra
    • 13th Jul 17, 9:23 AM
    • 13th Jul 17, 9:23 AM
    I've used onlinepoundstore a few times & not had any issues but just to be aware that they might be a victim of their own success as they seem to be having lots of complaints regarding delivery times & incorrect or missing items at the moment.
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 13th Jul 17, 11:48 AM
    • 14,250 Posts
    • 241,376 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    • 13th Jul 17, 11:48 AM
    • 13th Jul 17, 11:48 AM

Thank You - ordered shampoo & conditioners & threw in some Parma Violets sweets
    Our Family Motto ~
    ♦ If all else fails - read the instructions ♦

• kara100
    • By kara100 15th Jul 17, 9:32 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    kara100
    • 15th Jul 17, 9:32 AM
    • 15th Jul 17, 9:32 AM
    Thank you for this link. I bought L'occutaine (sp) high shine shampoo conditioner and spray, lip balm, foot scrub and soap all £1.00 each. This all arrived within 2 days and all full size products. I felt postage was justified as this would have been very expensive otherwise!
    Last edited by kara100; 15-07-2017 at 9:35 AM.
    • janec
    • By janec 17th Jul 17, 9:51 AM
    • 322 Posts
    • 186 Thanks
    janec
    • 17th Jul 17, 9:51 AM
    • 17th Jul 17, 9:51 AM
    Great find , thanks op . I ordered 19 products and half of them were l'occtaine . I'm looking forward to trying them
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 17th Jul 17, 12:43 PM
    • 14,250 Posts
    • 241,376 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    • 17th Jul 17, 12:43 PM
    • 17th Jul 17, 12:43 PM

Our Family Motto ~
    ♦ If all else fails - read the instructions ♦

• faerielight
    • By faerielight 19th Jul 17, 4:43 PM
    • 1,614 Posts
    • 2,990 Thanks
    faerielight
    Great find! Love Loccitane
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE
    • MoaningMyrtle
    • By MoaningMyrtle 22nd Jul 17, 7:21 PM
    • 1,917 Posts
    • 2,983 Thanks
    MoaningMyrtle
    surely they're fake?
    A minute at the till, a lifetime on the bill.

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels.

one life, live it!
    • merrydance
    • By merrydance 22nd Jul 17, 9:39 PM
    • 403 Posts
    • 303 Thanks
    merrydance
    Just a warning. I am having a terrible time with this company. Phoned up as my order had not turned up. Very unprofessional on the phone, answered the phone "Yeah" - I said is this the one pound on line store - yeah came the answer. My heart certainly sunk then. They have taken the money for my order from my credit card, and there is no record of my order, gave them the transaction number. I have emailed them and they are not longer responding to my emails. I know I can get my money back through charge back on my credit card. But very frustrating and bad customer service.
    • Shereen
    • By Shereen 22nd Jul 17, 10:13 PM
    • 128 Posts
    • 490 Thanks
    Shereen
    I ordered l'Occitane from this site, and the order was delivered quickly and safely, the l'Occitane products look like they're aimed for the Brazilian market. There was a problem with one item in my order, so I emailed them. They replied quickly and resolved things. I'd be happy to order from them again.

Thanks to Shazu for the heads up.
    • merrydance
    • By merrydance 22nd Jul 17, 10:35 PM
    • 403 Posts
    • 303 Thanks
    merrydance
    Glad you had good customer service - seems to be hit and miss - as per Abbie's comments above.
    • balletshoes
    • By balletshoes 23rd Jul 17, 11:40 AM
    • 15,743 Posts
    • 40,125 Thanks
    balletshoes
    surely they're fake?
    Originally posted by MoaningMyrtle
    I don't think they are, they appear to be for the most part discontinued ranges (if you look on ebay and amazon for example, these ranges are also for sale by other sellers). I agree also that all the ones I bought are branded L'occitane au Bresil.

http://group.loccitane.com/brands_bresil.aspx?l=en

I bought quite a few of these products from the onlinepoundshop, they arrived well packaged and very quickly.
    Last edited by balletshoes; 23-07-2017 at 1:29 PM.
    • C J
    • By C J 24th Jul 17, 11:11 AM
    • 870 Posts
    • 5,150 Thanks
    C J
    I ordered several of these items last Thursday and they were delivered (well packaged) on Saturday by courier. I'm not bothered that they are L'Occitane Bresil, they smell gorgeous and will make excellent stocking fillers for my daughters. I ordered several of the lip balms, aguape shampoos, conditioners and spray hair shine bottles and was pleasantly suprised that they were all full size.

Very pleased - thanks to Shazu for the heads up.
    An ever-shifting labyrinth of chiaroscuro
    • bethansmum
    • By bethansmum 30th Jul 17, 9:33 AM
    • 139 Posts
    • 63 Thanks
    bethansmum
    Missing items
    I ordered some L'occitane with some other items to justify the postage. I received my items with a postcard saying as one or more items were not available they were sending me a £1 credit voucher for use next time. If I wasn't a refund to contact them. I had not received a confirmation email at time of purchase detailing what I had ordered, or any details of what was missing. I was able to check as I had screen shot my order before sending it and there were 3 items missing. Needless to say I have emailed to ask for full refund..it's not so much the value but the sneaky way of doing things.
    • jemmahowells
    • By jemmahowells 30th Jul 17, 11:35 AM
    • 137 Posts
    • 186 Thanks
    jemmahowells
    I've just ordered 15 products! If this is genuine then it's an absolute bargain, paid through PayPal so if there is any problems, I will be able to raise a claim through them. Fingers crossed there won't be....

(Just to say I haven't been on these forums for years! First post I read and I've spent £20 already ��)
    • mademoiselle
    • By mademoiselle 3rd Aug 17, 8:37 PM
    • 374 Posts
    • 1,202 Thanks
    mademoiselle
    I received 6 full size L'Occitane products, £11.95 including postage. Show me the shop where you can get L'Occitane at that price!

The Brazilian labels are not, in my opinion, as nice as the European labels - they look a bit cheap. However, each bottle has the L'Occitane name, in raised letters, on the side; and the products smell just as lovely. The instructions for use are also printed in English (beneath the Portugese). So what's in a label - it's just packaging! It's a quality product inside.

Pound Shop online were speedy and efficient - all my order was processed, within a day of ordering. Have to say, the Hermes delivery service that they use was not as good! The parcel was with Hermes for four days - and took two days for them to deliver it, even after tracking service said it was out with the courier.
    • merrydance
    • By merrydance 3rd Aug 17, 10:30 PM
    • 403 Posts
    • 303 Thanks
    merrydance
    Glad I'm not the only one having problems. No confirmation email for me and foolishly didn't take a screenshot. The amount has definitely been taken from my credit card, so will have to wait for that to arrive and send them proof. What a palaver. Customer services hopeless, do not want to know. I guess some people have been lucky, I haven't.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,232Posts Today

8,095Users online

Martin's Twitter