Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • themass
    • By themass 12th Jul 17, 11:50 AM
    • 132Posts
    • 182Thanks
    themass
    Ryanair cancellation and delay
    • 12th Jul 17, 11:50 AM
    Ryanair cancellation and delay 12th Jul 17 at 11:50 AM
    Hi folks hope someone can help.
    Whilst at Tenerife 27/6/17 we checked our luggage in for our return flight to Birmingham, we then as you do tried to go through security and was turned around by staff telling us 4 hour delay ( a tire had burst on the runway) we moaned and groaned but got on with it,
    Whilst we were in the Ryanair queue well over an hour we were told by their staff the flight had been cancelled, and hey presto i got a email to confirm this, we were told by Ryanair staff to find our own flights back the next day as you can imagine they had already gone so long was the queue, we were then told find another Airline and keep your proof for a refund, Jet2 £212, we paid that, whilst i was trying to get my Ryanair refund online it would not let me, we were then told to go to arrivals for our luggage back and find a hotel for the night, when we got there they refused and said your flight is back on? well im not one to swear but!, so off we went after being convinced we would get our money back,, we got back to Birmingham after a 3.14min delay, Ryanair claim they will not refund me And Natwest travel insurance will not touch it, can anyone help or advise please.
    Steve
Page 1
    • Tyzap
    • By Tyzap 12th Jul 17, 11:58 AM
    • 850 Posts
    • 447 Thanks
    Tyzap
    • 12th Jul 17, 11:58 AM
    • 12th Jul 17, 11:58 AM
    Hi themass,

There is a very active thread for all things Ryanair related.

Please copy and paste you post onto that dedicated thread and you will receive a reply.

Thanks.
    Please read Vaubans superb guide.
    • themass
    • By themass 12th Jul 17, 12:17 PM
    • 132 Posts
    • 182 Thanks
    themass
    • 12th Jul 17, 12:17 PM
    • 12th Jul 17, 12:17 PM
    Where, i have not used the forum for a while. thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,169Posts Today

6,459Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin