Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dandy-candy
    • By dandy-candy 12th Jul 17, 8:13 AM
    • 1,570Posts
    • 8,315Thanks
    dandy-candy
    0 WOW
    Question about Tesco 3 for 2 on vitamins
    • 12th Jul 17, 8:13 AM
    0 WOW
    Question about Tesco 3 for 2 on vitamins 12th Jul 17 at 8:13 AM
    I flew in and out of Tesco last week and noticed they were doing 3 for 2 on vitamins, but didn't see when the offer ends. Does anyone know?
Page 1
    • alanq
    • By alanq 12th Jul 17, 12:25 PM
    • 3,654 Posts
    • 2,334 Thanks
    alanq
    • 12th Jul 17, 12:25 PM
    • 12th Jul 17, 12:25 PM
    Tesco's website says "Offer valid for delivery from 5/3/2014" so it seems unlikely that the offer will be ending soon.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Budgeting and Bank Accounts, Savings & Investments, Food Shopping and Over 50s MoneySaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    • jeanmd
    • By jeanmd 12th Jul 17, 10:55 PM
    • 2,183 Posts
    • 23,834 Thanks
    jeanmd
    • 12th Jul 17, 10:55 PM
    • 12th Jul 17, 10:55 PM
    It's been ongoing for months and I've not seen an end date yet.
    Thank you to everyone who contributes to mse.

"Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most" - Unknown Author
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 13th Jul 17, 1:14 PM
    • 12,238 Posts
    • 39,283 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 13th Jul 17, 1:14 PM
    • 13th Jul 17, 1:14 PM
    It's been ongoing for months and I've not seen an end date yet.
    Originally posted by jeanmd
    As the post above yours says, its been going on for over 3 years so far.

I would imagine its the same as Boots 3 for 2 on vitamins, when I asked the sales assistant if it would be ending soon, she said they have been on 3 for 2 for years and as far as she was concerned always will be.

I still stock up at Boots though just in case
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

201Posts Today

1,235Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin