Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Murphybear
    • By Murphybear 12th Jul 17, 2:43 AM
    • 3,190Posts
    • 6,629Thanks
    Murphybear
    Vet recommendation
    • 12th Jul 17, 2:43 AM
    Vet recommendation 12th Jul 17 at 2:43 AM
    Can anyone recommend a vet in the Okehampton/Hatherleigh/North Tawton area? There are a few to choose from but I don't know anyone who lives in the area to ask.

Please PM me if you prefer, I'm not even sure if we're allowed to do this on MSE
Page 1
    • janeys
    • By janeys 13th Jul 17, 8:40 AM
    • 405 Posts
    • 573 Thanks
    janeys
    • 13th Jul 17, 8:40 AM
    • 13th Jul 17, 8:40 AM
    You might not know anyone in the area but if you have a dog go to the local park and ask other dog owners, someone did this to me and I was able to tell them about the local vets.
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 13th Jul 17, 8:45 AM
    • 30,118 Posts
    • 19,058 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 13th Jul 17, 8:45 AM
    • 13th Jul 17, 8:45 AM
    Ask fellow dog walkers as janey says, give the nextdoor site a try.
    Can people stop loaning money/being a guarator to family/friends, it rarely ends well and you lose out as your money is gone or you get shafted with being a guarantor.
    • Murphybear
    • By Murphybear 13th Jul 17, 4:35 PM
    • 3,190 Posts
    • 6,629 Thanks
    Murphybear
    • 13th Jul 17, 4:35 PM
    • 13th Jul 17, 4:35 PM
    Thanks. Unfortunately it's one small cat
    • Timpu
    • By Timpu 15th Jul 17, 4:20 PM
    • 232 Posts
    • 278 Thanks
    Timpu
    • 15th Jul 17, 4:20 PM
    • 15th Jul 17, 4:20 PM
    Go and visit them. Talk to the people on reception about registering, out of hours service, monthly pay plans, check opening hours, ease of getting your cat there in an (hopefully never happens) emergency. Check if appointments are generally available same day for those little things.

We did this and went with our gut feeling, which is also the out of hours place for the area.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

205Posts Today

1,185Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin