Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Birdo26
    • By Birdo26 11th Jul 17, 7:58 PM
    • 43Posts
    • 3Thanks
    Birdo26
    HX Car Park Management, Gladstones Letter Before Claim
    • 11th Jul 17, 7:58 PM
    HX Car Park Management, Gladstones Letter Before Claim 11th Jul 17 at 7:58 PM
    Hi,

Received a PCN from HX Car Park Management

Spoke to the bowling who said cameras were only installed recently. Signs are not clear at all. But said they can't cancel them.

Didn't reply to it which was a bit silly but now have received a letter before claim from Gladstones solicitors asking to pay £160 within 14 days.

Had a search on here and found a reply so sent that by email which I hope is ok. Said not to admit who was driving which i made sure I didn't.

Just want to know what I should do now and what is likely to happen next.

Thanks
    Last edited by Birdo26; 11-07-2017 at 8:40 PM.
Page 6
    • Birdo26
    • By Birdo26 8th Jan 18, 9:17 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Birdo26
    Ok thanks, will get it done tomrow. So itís the defence, witness statement and skeleton argument.

Some of my evidence was screenshots of certain parts of the ioc code of practice I think it was. Do I need to attach the whole thing now or is that still suffice?

And do I need to put anything on the ring binder such as case no etc
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 8th Jan 18, 9:40 PM
    • 1,540 Posts
    • 1,690 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    Should suFfice
    It’s dintful the C can claim they dint know what their own cop is....
    • claxtome
    • By claxtome 8th Jan 18, 9:42 PM
    • 467 Posts
    • 500 Thanks
    claxtome
    Some of my evidence was screenshots of certain parts of the ioc code of practice I think it was. Do I need to attach the whole thing now or is that still suffice?
    I think either is ok. I personally would include it all in case you want to refer to any other bits later; maybe in your skeleton.

And do I need to put anything on the ring binder such as case no etc
    Case number + name of claimant v name of defendant + date of hearing
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 9th Jan 18, 6:53 PM
    • 1,940 Posts
    • 3,424 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    Good luck if it is still tomorrow
    Idiots please note: If you intend NOT to read the information on the Notice of Allocation and hand a simple win to the knuckle dragging ex-clampers, then don't waste people's time with questions on a claim you'll not defend.
    • spatel6
    • By spatel6 13th Jan 18, 5:54 PM
    • 29 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    spatel6
    Start was the result
    How did it go?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,565Posts Today

5,685Users online

Martin's Twitter