Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • makemesumdosh
    • By makemesumdosh 11th Jul 17, 7:54 PM
    • 286Posts
    • 86Thanks
    makemesumdosh
    Sky India call centre
    • 11th Jul 17, 7:54 PM
    Sky India call centre 11th Jul 17 at 7:54 PM
    called Sky today regarding a broadband issue, call centre lady was very difficult to understand due to her accent and understanding of English. Mentioned the words Sky down due to contractor cutting through a cable and it knocking a whole area of Sky customers phone/broadband out and she was completely lost. She thought it was a router issue.

told her local press reports issue in newspapers and it was a contractor at fault.

I asked what service level guarantees were in place for compensation. after a few minutes she came back to me with a bill credit of £7.12. is that reasonable as I questioned the amount but she didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

Since when did SKY outsource to India.

When I signed up I was assured they used UK based call centres
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,087Posts Today

8,995Users online

Martin's Twitter