Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • fineandandy
    • By fineandandy 11th Jul 17, 4:57 PM
    • 20Posts
    • 18Thanks
    fineandandy
    Another chat with ccbc
    • 11th Jul 17, 4:57 PM
    Another chat with ccbc 11th Jul 17 at 4:57 PM
    After submitting some paperwork.

Me: it took a vary long time to get through

Them: yes we are very busy at the moment

Me: Are you getting many of these cases at the moment?

Them: inundated.

Me: It must be frustrating is it all these it can't just ,,,

Them: ,,,From the moment the phones open at 9!!

Me: Annoying then?

Them: very.

Me: is there any one there that i can complain with or voice my objections?

Them: Speak to your Mp. Your Mp is the only.er Its the only way that we can...
    get a ...parliament.
    A voice to parliament.

Me: ok I will try that then.

Them. Thanks

Me: no thanks for your help

so thats it everybody The only way to get any assistance with stopping this outrageous use of public funds to feather very nasty nests with a corrupt practice is to complain to your Mp.
    Maybe as soon as you have printed off your defence (with all the great assistance form here ) send a letter or email to your MP, its that simple. You have probably spent hours doing research on this board and others so another 10 minutes to send an email or print a letter is not much at all and may go some way to stopping this utter gangsterism. it is no more than demanding money with menaces and using your own and others tax payer funds in which to do it. no more no less.

Perhaps greater more knowledgable minds than mine can draft a specific detailed letter to copy and paste so that it can be done quickly in future? Any takers ?
    If there are enough responses and people think its a good idea i am willing to help with this and will start the ball rolling as soon as i can.

In the words of one great luminary

" Here lies Edmund Blackadder and he is bloody annoyed "
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 11th Jul 17, 5:06 PM
    • 15,502 Posts
    • 19,590 Thanks
    Redx
    • 11th Jul 17, 5:06 PM
    • 11th Jul 17, 5:06 PM
    this topic has been brought up many times over the last few years

I myself wrote to my MP 2 or 3 years ago and he spoke about it in the house of commons , and the DoT fobbed him and me off too

so yes we agree with you , but dont assume this is new because I am sure there have been drafts on here before
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 11th Jul 17, 5:08 PM
    • 5,955 Posts
    • 7,672 Thanks
    beamerguy
    • 11th Jul 17, 5:08 PM
    • 11th Jul 17, 5:08 PM
    We keep telling people who to complain to as seen here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5524754&page=15
    POST #287

Investigations Unit via ccj@dailymail.co.uk

One letter by email to Theresa May Prime Minister
    mayt@parliament.uk

and CC's to .....

Jeremy Corbyn Leader of the opposition
    leader@labour.org.uk

Marcus Jones DCLG
    marcus.jones.mp@parliament.uk

Sajid Javid Secretary of State for Communities
    sajid.javid.mp@parliament.uk

David Lidington Lord Chancellor and Justice Secretary
    david.lidington.mp@parliament.uk

YOUR MP as well

And now, on his return
    Vince Cable MP
    vince.cable.mp@parliament.uk

A cross party complaint is in order
    Last edited by beamerguy; 11-07-2017 at 5:12 PM.
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 11th Jul 17, 5:17 PM
    • 50,024 Posts
    • 63,421 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 11th Jul 17, 5:17 PM
    • 11th Jul 17, 5:17 PM
    Maybe as soon as you have printed off your defence (with all the great assistance form here ) send a letter or email to your MP, its that simple. You have probably spent hours doing research on this board and others so another 10 minutes to send an email or print a letter is not much at all and may go some way to stopping this utter gangsterism. it is no more than demanding money with menaces and using your own and others tax payer funds in which to do it.
    Totally agree - I will build this into the NEWBIES thread.

I think we SHOULD tell people to write to their MP every time. Bombard them.

By the way to regulars, what were the two other things I promised to update into the NEWBIES thread, please, anyone recall? They were in recent weeks, June or July.

One was by Jonersh and one by LoadsofChildren123 and I recall typing that I would update the NEWBIES thread - now I can't find those posts/ideas. I got distracted by a ''new'' poster with a different agenda than the rest of us (now gone).
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 11-07-2017 at 5:22 PM.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• fineandandy
    • By fineandandy 11th Jul 17, 5:35 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    fineandandy
    • 11th Jul 17, 5:35 PM
    • 11th Jul 17, 5:35 PM
    ok guys yes redx I'm sure that you the generous and devoted contributors have done it all before and lots it seems .
    i just thought it needs reiterating (constantly it seems !!) to take more action, frustratingly so by the looks of things and bizarrely many times over as the amount of views and advice offered on here cannot transfer into affirmative action via parliament or they would be inundated!! just like the ccbc are.
    Maybe a mantra response perhaps yes the draft looks good now write to your MP, here is a draft letter or something. i might be being naive but might be worth a try.

Beamerguy thats very useful and i for one will be going down that route.
    i will post again when i have more info
    Thanks gain for all your help
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 11th Jul 17, 6:49 PM
    • 5,955 Posts
    • 7,672 Thanks
    beamerguy
    • 11th Jul 17, 6:49 PM
    • 11th Jul 17, 6:49 PM
    ok guys yes redx I'm sure that you the generous and devoted contributors have done it all before and lots it seems .
    i just thought it needs reiterating (constantly it seems !!) to take more action, frustratingly so by the looks of things and bizarrely many times over as the amount of views and advice offered on here cannot transfer into affirmative action via parliament or they would be inundated!! just like the ccbc are.
    Maybe a mantra response perhaps yes the draft looks good now write to your MP, here is a draft letter or something. i might be being naive but might be worth a try.

Beamerguy thats very useful and i for one will be going down that route.
    i will post again when i have more info
    Thanks gain for all your help
    Originally posted by fineandandy
    There has never been a better time to get cross party members
    to voice this in the house.

The KEY word is "SCAM" allowed by government

Never be worried about what you say to government, they are only employees
    of the public and we have all seen what the public can do recently

What we do not need is a copy and paste letter which is forum written.

Letters must individual from the heart
    Last edited by beamerguy; 11-07-2017 at 6:57 PM.
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
    • Timothea
    • By Timothea 11th Jul 17, 10:46 PM
    • 146 Posts
    • 281 Thanks
    Timothea
    • 11th Jul 17, 10:46 PM
    • 11th Jul 17, 10:46 PM
    This is a very good idea.

What we really need are some statistics to back up the complaints. For example, the number of county court claims, hearings and CCJs by PPCs or their minions issued in each of the last few years (since 2012). Ditto for the number of KADOE and V888/3 requests to DVLA for registered keeper details.

Does anyone know of any recent FOI requests or other sources for any of these data?
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 11th Jul 17, 10:47 PM
    • 50,024 Posts
    • 63,421 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 11th Jul 17, 10:47 PM
    • 11th Jul 17, 10:47 PM
    The BMPA will know.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,739Posts Today

6,757Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin