Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • befalamp
    • By befalamp 11th Jul 17, 3:30 PM
    • 11Posts
    • 2Thanks
    befalamp
    0 WOW
    Weekend away with my 7 year old daughter
    • 11th Jul 17, 3:30 PM
    0 WOW
    Weekend away with my 7 year old daughter 11th Jul 17 at 3:30 PM
    Hi all,

I am looking to take my DD away for a weekend (while my DS goes elsewhere with his dad!). Looking for ideas please - ideally as girly as possible although I have considered maybe a waterpark or something.

What ideas have you got..........?
Page 1
    • _shel
    • By _shel 14th Jul 17, 5:19 AM
    • 1,076 Posts
    • 1,830 Thanks
    _shel
    • 14th Jul 17, 5:19 AM
    • 14th Jul 17, 5:19 AM
    A mini spa weekend if she's into that. One of my friends books into a hotel, uses the pool mostly but gets some treatments, massage and nails done. Her daughter loves it, I've got a son so not done it but sounds great fun.
    Thanks to everyone who posts competitions
    • lillie421
    • By lillie421 23rd Aug 17, 11:39 AM
    • 44 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    lillie421
    • 23rd Aug 17, 11:39 AM
    • 23rd Aug 17, 11:39 AM
    I agree with the above comment, a spa weekend is a good idea. They can be expensive but it's worth having a proper look around for one that is of a decent price. The Lake District is nice to go away for the weekend too! If you fancy a break away with more nature and activities to do then the Lake District is great for that, there's so much to do. There are some very nice restaurants and I wouldn't say it is too overpriced. Good luck
    • bylromarha
    • By bylromarha 24th Aug 17, 9:26 PM
    • 9,943 Posts
    • 13,236 Thanks
    bylromarha
    • 24th Aug 17, 9:26 PM
    • 24th Aug 17, 9:26 PM
    I took my girl to.London. I tuned into her loves, so we went to the British Museum, London Eye, debenhams personal shopper, saw a show & chocolate afternoon tea.

What does your DD like?
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,661Posts Today

6,817Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I believe I can boldly go where no twitter poll has gone before https://t.co/HA0jC92gAK

• OK I'm wilting to public pressure and there will be a star trek captain's poll at some point next week

• I can get that. My order is 1. Picard 2. Janeway 3. Kirk. Too early to say where Lorca will end up (or would you? https://t.co/kawtCOe9RA

• Follow Martin