Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lankybird
    • By Lankybird 11th Jul 17, 12:57 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Lankybird
    Broken Down. 5 Tickets
    • 11th Jul 17, 12:57 AM
    Broken Down. 5 Tickets 11th Jul 17 at 12:57 AM
    My van refused to start after we had shopped at the co-op. It was pushed into a space with a sign on it saying "broken down".
    I was unable to arrange pick up for several days as I work full time. When I got back there were multiple tickets from UKCPS.
    The car park has large " Have you paid and Displayed" and "Cars parked at Owners Risk" signs. There are no ticket machines. There are signs with small text about the charges.
    Should I follow the same procedure as others?
    I am worried that I am nearly at the 14 day stage, do I pay now to avoid the increase?
    thanks
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 11th Jul 17, 1:00 AM
    • 51,502 Posts
    • 65,111 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 11th Jul 17, 1:00 AM
    • 11th Jul 17, 1:00 AM
    I am worried that I am nearly at the 14 day stage, do I pay now to avoid the increase?
    No. Complain to the retail park. Google the place to find out which site agent runs it.

DO NOT PAY.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,443Posts Today

8,344Users online

Martin's Twitter