Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • StinkerPinker
    • By StinkerPinker 11th Jul 17, 12:27 AM
    • 87Posts
    • 14Thanks
    StinkerPinker
    BT price rise
    • 11th Jul 17, 12:27 AM
    BT price rise 11th Jul 17 at 12:27 AM
    Got an email from BT today telling me of price rises as of 22nd August for their Friends & Family International service. The band 1 rate (covering USA & Rep.Ireland) is rising from 2.9 to 6ppm, a 100% increase.

A bit steep, isn't it?

On the other hand, I was sent a voucher offering me their Unlimited Anytime call package for £5.99pm for a year, instead of the usual £8.99 I pay, so that's nice. Probably because I don't make that many calls and they were worried I might downgrade to Evenings & Weekend.

Cheers.
Page 1
    • Ian011
    • By Ian011 11th Jul 17, 1:03 AM
    • 1,750 Posts
    • 980 Thanks
    Ian011
    • 11th Jul 17, 1:03 AM
    • 11th Jul 17, 1:03 AM
    Termination rates are falling and the cost of delivering a call to an international destination is essentially zero. There's pressure from worsening exchange rates, but not this much...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

215Posts Today

1,280Users online

Martin's Twitter