Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • RFW
    • By RFW 10th Jul 17, 7:43 PM
    • 8,378Posts
    • 4,887Thanks
    RFW
    Yodel service
    • 10th Jul 17, 7:43 PM
    Yodel service 10th Jul 17 at 7:43 PM
    Yodel driver caught throwing boxes.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/yodel-delivery-driver-caught-camera-13309730?ptnr_rid=72360&icid=EM_MEN_Nletter_DailyN ews

I don't know of any couriers that don't throw boxes about. I've had couriers collecting parcels from us and just sling them on the back of the van. I just make sure that there's little that can go wrong in transit.
Page 1
    • gardner1
    • By gardner1 10th Jul 17, 7:53 PM
    • 2,087 Posts
    • 2,963 Thanks
    gardner1
    • 10th Jul 17, 7:53 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 7:53 PM
    Yodel driver caught throwing boxes.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/yodel-delivery-driver-caught-camera-13309730?ptnr_rid=72360&icid=EM_MEN_Nletter_DailyN ews

I don't know of any couriers that don't throw boxes about. I've had couriers collecting parcels from us and just sling them on the back of the van. I just make sure that there's little that can go wrong in transit.
    Originally posted by RFW
    one driver throws parcel to next van and driver catches it......what's the problem or are you just assuming all couriers chuck parcels to break them
    • RFW
    • By RFW 10th Jul 17, 8:44 PM
    • 8,378 Posts
    • 4,887 Thanks
    RFW
    • 10th Jul 17, 8:44 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 8:44 PM
    one driver throws parcel to next van and driver catches it......what's the problem or are you just assuming all couriers chuck parcels to break them
    Originally posted by gardner1
    I wasn't assuming anything. I posted a link and made a comment that all couriers throw boxes around. Is that "fake news"?
    • Pun
    • By Pun 10th Jul 17, 8:48 PM
    • 474 Posts
    • 478 Thanks
    Pun
    • 10th Jul 17, 8:48 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 8:48 PM
    I wasn't assuming anything. I posted a link and made a comment that all couriers throw boxes around. Is that "fake news"?
    Originally posted by RFW
    I don't think it is news of any sort!
    • mrcol1000
    • By mrcol1000 10th Jul 17, 9:20 PM
    • 4,296 Posts
    • 3,707 Thanks
    mrcol1000
    • 10th Jul 17, 9:20 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 9:20 PM
    I like how in the story Yodel talk like their workers have the time to carefully move parcels from one place to another.

I think before you are allowed to send a parcel that you should be made to watch a video of what happens to parcels between you and the recipient. You can then think a bit harder about whether that single thin layer of cheap bubble wrap is going to protect that antique china vase.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

156Posts Today

1,339Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin