Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • toc25
    • By toc25 10th Jul 17, 7:14 PM
    • 201Posts
    • 194Thanks
    toc25
    Mortgage offer has someone else's valuation attached to it
    • 10th Jul 17, 7:14 PM
    Mortgage offer has someone else's valuation attached to it 10th Jul 17 at 7:14 PM
    Our mortgage offer from Natwest includes someone else's valuation. Not sure how it happened but just wondering if it is likely to cause problems? Do I need to contact them to get them to re issue the offer with the correct valuation?
Page 1
    • glosoli
    • By glosoli 10th Jul 17, 7:51 PM
    • 633 Posts
    • 366 Thanks
    glosoli
    • 10th Jul 17, 7:51 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 7:51 PM
    I would be tempted just to inform them of the mistake in any case,

Did the solicitor receive a correct copy of the report if there is one involved?
    • toc25
    • By toc25 10th Jul 17, 11:29 PM
    • 201 Posts
    • 194 Thanks
    toc25
    • 10th Jul 17, 11:29 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 11:29 PM
    Yes my solicitor has the correct valuation. This is the 2nd version of the mortgage offer we have received because some details of the mortgage have changed.

Thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,163Posts Today

6,063Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin