Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    sammybo22
    Help Please ref a Nikkai Video Sender
    • 4th Oct 07, 3:22 PM
    Help Please ref a Nikkai Video Sender 4th Oct 07 at 3:22 PM
    I have recently purchased a video sender NIKKAI 2727 so that I can watch sky TV upstairs. I cant for the life of me work out where the transmitter is to be plugged into! The receiver is plugged into the Scart socket in the TV upstairs. Where do I plug the transmitter into. The manual says to plug it into the sky box and the TV will pick it up but it doesnt and I dont know how it would due to the fact that it is no longer connected to the sky box! I have 2 scart sockets on the TV and 2 scart sockets on the sky box, one which says VCR. I have tried a few variations however no joy.

Can anyone please shine some light on the problem

Many thanks

Sam
    Live each day like it's your last - One day you will be right
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,465Posts Today

7,792Users online

Martin's Twitter