Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • kite99
    • By kite99 10th Jul 17, 5:03 PM
    • 9Posts
    • 1Thanks
    kite99
    Parking Eye
    • 10th Jul 17, 5:03 PM
    Parking Eye 10th Jul 17 at 5:03 PM
    Hi guys just wondering if someone can advise me!!

I'm just going through credit card statements from a few years ago seeing if i can claim any charges back etc, but i've noticed a payment to parking eye for £101.50! I remember getting ticket from them a few years ago and failing the appeal but surely it wasn't for that much, surely to goodness thats absolutely extautionate!! I've been though my paperwork and must have shredding the info from the fine.

Has anyone had experience with parking eye, are their fines really that much?! I'm trying to find an email address for them but failing!
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 10th Jul 17, 5:16 PM
    • 51,532 Posts
    • 65,134 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 10th Jul 17, 5:16 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 5:16 PM
    Yes, £100 if paid after the discount 'bribe', plus £1.50 for the card payment.

It's pointless giving you their email address. PE are not going to listen to you. Should not have paid them.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• kite99
    • By kite99 10th Jul 17, 5:17 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    kite99
    • 10th Jul 17, 5:17 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 5:17 PM
    Jesus Chris thats a joke!! Thank you so much for getting back to me.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 10th Jul 17, 5:26 PM
    • 51,532 Posts
    • 65,134 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 10th Jul 17, 5:26 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 5:26 PM
    Next time you get a fake (private) PCN, come here to appeal it (do not ignore nor pay).
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

154Posts Today

1,646Users online

Martin's Twitter