IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Eye

Hi guys just wondering if someone can advise me!!

I'm just going through credit card statements from a few years ago seeing if i can claim any charges back etc, but i've noticed a payment to parking eye for £101.50! I remember getting ticket from them a few years ago and failing the appeal but surely it wasn't for that much, surely to goodness thats absolutely extautionate!! I've been though my paperwork and must have shredding the info from the fine.

Has anyone had experience with parking eye, are their fines really that much?! I'm trying to find an email address for them but failing!

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 130,624
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Yes, £100 if paid after the discount 'bribe', plus £1.50 for the card payment.

It's pointless giving you their email address. PE are not going to listen to you. Should not have paid them.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • kite99
    kite99 Posts: 20
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Jesus Chris thats a joke!! Thank you so much for getting back to me.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 130,624
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Next time you get a fake (private) PCN, come here to appeal it (do not ignore nor pay).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure