Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • chickaroonee
    • By chickaroonee 10th Jul 17, 4:18 PM
    • 11,906Posts
    • 900,009Thanks
    chickaroonee
    E: 30/07 Win a luxury experience with What I Really Wanted and Anorak worth £350
    • 10th Jul 17, 4:18 PM
    E: 30/07 Win a luxury experience with What I Really Wanted and Anorak worth £350 10th Jul 17 at 4:18 PM
    https://www.anorakonline.co.uk/competitions

We love getting away from it all and trying new things so we’ve teamed up with the new luxury gift voucher experience website What I Really Wanted to give you the chance to win an amazing experience from a variety of the luxury hotels and resorts featured on www.whatireallywanted.com.

The prize consists of £ 250 to spend at What I Really Wanted” and £100 at Anorak.

Maybe it will be relaxing in a spa and enjoying an afternoon tea for two or exploring the countryside finishing with a cider in a cosy bar? However you relax, What I Really Wanted will have a treat tailored to suit you. And to top it off you’ll also have £100 to spend at anorakonline.co.uk.
    Last edited by chickaroonee; 10-07-2017 at 4:31 PM.

too many comps..not enough time!
Page 1
    • diddlydoop
    • By diddlydoop 10th Jul 17, 4:30 PM
    • 4,185 Posts
    • 1,130,190 Thanks
    diddlydoop
    • 10th Jul 17, 4:30 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 4:30 PM
    Thanks chickaroonee. Not sure if it said 2018 when you entered but is now showing as
    Competition Closes: 30/07/2017
    • chickaroonee
    • By chickaroonee 10th Jul 17, 4:31 PM
    • 11,906 Posts
    • 900,009 Thanks
    chickaroonee
    • 10th Jul 17, 4:31 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 4:31 PM
    Thanks it did, but I wondered if it was an error. Will change

too many comps..not enough time!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,176Posts Today

8,286Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin