Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Andrew804
    • By Andrew804 10th Jul 17, 3:34 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 2Thanks
    Andrew804
    CEL Recieved N180 Form...help!!
    • 10th Jul 17, 3:34 PM
    CEL Recieved N180 Form...help!! 10th Jul 17 at 3:34 PM
    Hi everyone.

We,ve received the N180 form and I'm having a complete bald moment on filling it in. We've submitted a defence etc etc as per superb guidance from reading the posts on here, but i am stuck on what to fill in on the form. I know it sounds dumb but can someone point me to a link or tell me what i need to fill in please?

Cheers
Page 1
    • Andrew804
    • By Andrew804 10th Jul 17, 3:41 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Andrew804
    • 10th Jul 17, 3:41 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 3:41 PM
    Found it in the Newbies thread but had skipped past it many times!!
    • Redx
    • By Redx 10th Jul 17, 4:31 PM
    • 15,526 Posts
    • 19,616 Thanks
    Redx
    • 10th Jul 17, 4:31 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 4:31 PM
    also worth looking at the dozen or two dozen or more threads last month on CEL court claims, then doing what they are doing , read what they are reading , draft what they are drafting

and as you correctly say, post #2 of the newbies sticky thread will also help you
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • ColetteMT
    • By ColetteMT 10th Jul 17, 10:13 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    ColetteMT
    • 10th Jul 17, 10:13 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 10:13 PM
    Found it in the Newbies thread but had skipped past it many times!!
    Originally posted by Andrew804
    any chance you can link this please.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 10th Jul 17, 11:56 PM
    • 50,166 Posts
    • 63,545 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 10th Jul 17, 11:56 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 11:56 PM
    any chance you can link this please.
    Originally posted by ColetteMT
    No, it's linked already in the NEWBIES thread, in post #2 of it, in the section about it being important to know what to do and when. There is no point feeding you small snippets of the NEWBIES thread in isolation. You need to read post #2 of that FAQS thread and it may take more than one reading for you to pick up all the info.

Most defendants revisit it at each stage. So an isolated link will not do you any favours and will not be provided.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,535Posts Today

7,380Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @KCMurdarasi: @MartinSLewis Only 2 fluently, but I can struggle by in another 5 or so. And ask the way to the toilet in about 10 - you d?

• Today's twitter poll: How many languages do you speak (inc Eng) with reasonable fluency (eg can have decent phone chat solely in that lang)

• RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• Follow Martin