Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mufasa
    • By mufasa 10th Jul 17, 12:44 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 0Thanks
    mufasa
    neighbor garage asbestos
    • 10th Jul 17, 12:44 PM
    neighbor garage asbestos 10th Jul 17 at 12:44 PM
    Dear all
    i have moved to a new home for two weeks, I noticed that the neighbor in the garden has an asbestos garage roof, does not seem to be damaged but it's very dirty.
    There are a lot of birds on the top, i don't know if this can be dangerous from the time the birds eat on the roof, my neighbor is really old man and probably does not know the real risk,
    i don't wanna spend all day to check him, i have two kids my wife is worried, she doesn't want stay anymore in this house, but what i have to do i can't sell the house after one month, I also have a photo of the garage roof but I do not know if I can attach it
    any suggestions, I do not know what to do right now
Page 2
    • glasgowdan
    • By glasgowdan 10th Jul 17, 7:17 PM
    • 2,311 Posts
    • 2,578 Thanks
    glasgowdan
    Nothing wrong with an asbestos roof! Just don't send your kids up there with hammers and chisel to play with it. Can I claim a prize for saving you some huge selling and moving fees?
    • Doozergirl
    • By Doozergirl 10th Jul 17, 9:42 PM
    • 23,581 Posts
    • 65,752 Thanks
    Doozergirl
    I once had people pull out of buying a house because of the 'campsite' opposite.

The campsite was allotments. And they were definitely there when they viewed. And there were no tents.

Completely OT, but nearly as ridiculous.
    Everything that is supposed to be in heaven is already here on earth.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

144Posts Today

2,732Users online

Martin's Twitter