Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • hashtagyolo
    • By hashtagyolo 10th Jul 17, 11:13 AM
    • 9Posts
    • 1Thanks
    hashtagyolo
    TUPE during mortgage Application
    • 10th Jul 17, 11:13 AM
    TUPE during mortgage Application 10th Jul 17 at 11:13 AM
    Hi everyone, currently in the process of a mortgage application waiting for valuation.. My partner has found out her contract is being moved to a new Employer under TUPE.. Will this be a simple change of employer from my Broker on the application side or will cause a huge hiccup with the underwriter?

Anyone got any history on this?
Page 1
    • Missymae0
    • By Missymae0 10th Jul 17, 11:16 AM
    • 56 Posts
    • 134 Thanks
    Missymae0
    • 10th Jul 17, 11:16 AM
    • 10th Jul 17, 11:16 AM
    I have just been transferred under TUPE last week and have a mortgage application in, I advised my broker at the time of application who told me that it would make no difference, I still have over 2 years service and a permanent contract so it shouldn't make a difference
    • hashtagyolo
    • By hashtagyolo 10th Jul 17, 11:37 AM
    • 9 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    hashtagyolo
    • 10th Jul 17, 11:37 AM
    • 10th Jul 17, 11:37 AM
    Good to hear, just waiting on the paper work for the new company so we can send it off to my broker.

Thanks for reply, settled a few jitters. :P
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,008Posts Today

8,096Users online

Martin's Twitter