Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Yugga
    • By Yugga 10th Jul 17, 7:36 AM
    • 7Posts
    • 3Thanks
    Yugga
    Indigo Appeal Site
    • 10th Jul 17, 7:36 AM
    Indigo Appeal Site 10th Jul 17 at 7:36 AM
    Theyre online appeal box isnt big enough to copy paste the newbies template. 28 days is up tomorrow and its a southeastern railway site. Please advise!
Page 1
    • Yugga
    • By Yugga 10th Jul 17, 9:30 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Yugga
    • 10th Jul 17, 9:30 AM
    • 10th Jul 17, 9:30 AM
    its really cheeky. theres no email either
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 10th Jul 17, 10:26 AM
    • 14,537 Posts
    • 22,880 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 10th Jul 17, 10:26 AM
    • 10th Jul 17, 10:26 AM
    Is there the facility to 'attach a file' to the appeal portal? If so, convert your document to a .pdf file and attach. If not, what does the PCN tell you the methods by which you can appeal.

Why have you started a new thread on this; it needs to be merged with your original thread? Please don't open new threads just for random questions.

Please PM a Board Guide and ask them to merge with your original thread. You will find the links to Board Guides at the bottom r/h side of the forum thread list, one page back from this one.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Yugga
    • By Yugga 10th Jul 17, 10:33 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Yugga
    • 10th Jul 17, 10:33 AM
    • 10th Jul 17, 10:33 AM
    its a standalone thread. Ive not given any detail on the case so far. i will keep any updates on here. Good advice on PDF. Thankyou!
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 10th Jul 17, 10:36 AM
    • 14,537 Posts
    • 22,880 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 10th Jul 17, 10:36 AM
    • 10th Jul 17, 10:36 AM
    its a standalone thread. Ive not given any detail on the case so far. i will keep any updates on here. Good advice on PDF. Thankyou!
    Originally posted by Yugga
    Is it not linked to this Indigo case of yours?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=72697656#post72697656
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Yugga
    • By Yugga 10th Jul 17, 11:55 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Yugga
    • 10th Jul 17, 11:55 AM
    • 10th Jul 17, 11:55 AM
    i guess so but I hadnt given any detail there so barely even a thread. going forward I will post any updates here.
    • Redx
    • By Redx 10th Jul 17, 1:20 PM
    • 15,502 Posts
    • 19,590 Thanks
    Redx
    • 10th Jul 17, 1:20 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 1:20 PM
    the simple alternative is to cut down the NEWBIES sticky thread blue text template slightly until it does "fit" in their appeal box

the point here is you are expecting a refusal and a popla code , so it doesnt matter too much about what is said in the appeal, but try to keep as much as you can
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 10th Jul 17, 1:43 PM
    • 50,024 Posts
    • 63,421 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 10th Jul 17, 1:43 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 1:43 PM
    the simple alternative is to cut down the NEWBIES sticky thread blue text template slightly until it does "fit" in their appeal box
    Originally posted by Redx
    This is so obvious, Yugga, the template is a guide. Simply cut the waffle down or remove the bit about data protection.

More importantly, you haven't asked about the fact Indigo's appeal boxes ask for the driver's details so we hope you have realised NOT to give a real name and to write 'the driver' for the name of the driver and 'I do not have to give the name and address of the driver' (in the address box for the driver).
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• Yugga
    • By Yugga 31st Jul 17, 4:18 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Yugga
    • 31st Jul 17, 4:18 PM
    • 31st Jul 17, 4:18 PM
    Thanks all. I used a pdf file and now have a POPLA code.
    PCN was 13 June
    Rejection 14 July
    NO NTK yet. I make Popla deadline 11 August and NTK deadline 8 August so guess i should submit POPLA on 9 or 10 August?
    On the appeal options is it better to choose
    1) I was not the driver or the registered keeper of the vehicle at the time of the alleged improper parking.
    or
    2) Other?

Thanks all
    • Redx
    • By Redx 31st Jul 17, 5:18 PM
    • 15,502 Posts
    • 19,590 Thanks
    Redx
    2) other

upload popla appeal as a pdf

forget all their other options, regardless
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • Handbags-at-dawn
    • By Handbags-at-dawn 31st Jul 17, 5:33 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 65 Thanks
    Handbags-at-dawn
    If it's a Southeastern car park, your NTK will not come from Indigo (or their agents ZZPS) but from Debt Recovery and Prosecution Services, which although alarming-sounding is actually just a trading name for Southeastern. They don't usually send out these threatening-looking letters for two or three months after the event, so your POPLA appeal will be well and truly under way by that time anyway.

This is assuming they haven't switched to another routine of course - so let us know if/when you hear anything more.
    • Yugga
    • By Yugga 30th Aug 17, 12:08 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Yugga
    Success. Indigo not contesting the POPLA. Simply copied and pasted the no NTK template. Thanks moneysavingexpert!!!
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 30th Aug 17, 12:17 PM
    • 1,480 Posts
    • 2,758 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    Indigo not contesting the POPLA
    Now there's a surprise ... good to know though.
    Life's for living, get on with it rather than worrying about these. If they hassle, counter claim.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 30th Aug 17, 11:00 PM
    • 50,024 Posts
    • 63,421 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Success. Indigo not contesting the POPLA. Simply copied and pasted the no NTK template. Thanks moneysavingexpert!!!
    Originally posted by Yugga
    Yay well done - exactly as expected, but well done for taking a leap of faith with us!

PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,719Posts Today

6,798Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin