Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 10th Oct 09, 4:48 PM
    • 31,526Posts
    • 37,228Thanks
    Browntoa
    Topcashback Referral Thread 2
    • 10th Oct 09, 4:48 PM
    Topcashback Referral Thread 2 10th Oct 09 at 4:48 PM
    Official MSE Insert:

TopCashback now has it's own Question and Answer thread on the Shop But Don't Drop board. Hopefully this should help you find the answers to your questions quicker. Referrals need to stay on this thread please.

Thanks

Back to the original post...

-----------------------

time to start a new thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1110661

please only post your referral link once and not in replies

its ok to repost your referral link in this thread if you posted in the last one

### reminder to keep the thread on topic , the thread is only for referral links and questions for Topcashback Reps ####

there is a Vent part of the forum for complaining if you want to , this is not the correct thread to do it.

KEEPING THREADS ON-TOPIC

Please try not to take threads off-topic. This can be confusing for new users and makes it especially difficult for people coming through from the email to find the information they want. Where requests from Board Guides for threads to be brought back on track have not been followed off-topic posts may be removed. We encourage community, but not thread derailment.

Please bear in mind the main purpose of the site is to save money. The forum team has therefore been instructed to prioritise its time on the MoneySaving forums.

and also

BE NICE TO OTHER MONEYSAVERS

Remember, MoneySaving should be fun. Everyone using these boards is here for the same reason, to save money. The site’s motto is “Please be nice to other MoneySavers”. It should go without saying, but please remember that when using this forum.

I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Page 1
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 27th Mar 13, 2:31 PM
    • 8,379 Posts
    • 20,465 Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    • 27th Mar 13, 2:31 PM
    • 27th Mar 13, 2:31 PM
    Hi everyone

TopCashback has it's own Question and Answer thread on the Shop But Don't Drop board now.

Hopefully this should help you find the answers to your questions quicker. Referrals need to stay on this thread please.

Thanks!

Andrea

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 10th Jul 17, 6:33 AM
    • 31,526 Posts
    • 37,228 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 10th Jul 17, 6:33 AM
    • 10th Jul 17, 6:33 AM
    New thread as offers changed

Same rules as post above
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • philgee
    • By philgee 10th Jul 17, 12:14 PM
    • 1,236 Posts
    • 35,400 Thanks
    philgee
    • 10th Jul 17, 12:14 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 12:14 PM
    Hi,

Thanks Browntoa for starting a new thread.

If you're thinking of joining Topcashback, I'd be very grateful if you would consider using my referral link - http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/philgee - if you do use my link, you'll get a £5 bonus when you've earned £10 cashback and I'll get £7.50.

I've been using Topcashback for 5 years and have earned £1178.39 cashback in that time (just by buying the things I was going to buy anyway!).

Thanks

Phil
    • festermower
    • By festermower 12th Jul 17, 5:37 AM
    • 9 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    festermower
    • 12th Jul 17, 5:37 AM
    • 12th Jul 17, 5:37 AM
    TopCashback is great...I have earned over £700 in the three years I have been using TopCashback.

Here's the link (type this after the main TopCashback web address) to get my referral bonus! Enjoy!

topcashback.co.uk/ref/festermower

• jraf
    • By jraf 18th Jul 17, 10:16 PM
    • 39 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    jraf
    • 18th Jul 17, 10:16 PM
    Please use my link for a £5 signup bonus
    • 18th Jul 17, 10:16 PM
    https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/member1238797458014
    • vk2003
    • By vk2003 20th Jul 17, 10:06 PM
    • 281 Posts
    • 98 Thanks
    vk2003
    • 20th Jul 17, 10:06 PM
    If you are considering joining Topcashback...
    • 20th Jul 17, 10:06 PM
    I would be grateful if you would use my link below. You will receive a £5 signup bonus, and I will receive a reward too! Thank you.

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/vk2003
    • ziggy2407
    • By ziggy2407 11th Aug 17, 3:28 PM
    • 2,884 Posts
    • 21,478 Thanks
    ziggy2407
    • 11th Aug 17, 3:28 PM
    • 11th Aug 17, 3:28 PM
    If you're considering joining Topcashback I would be grateful if you would use my link below. You will receive a £5 signup bonus, and I will receive a reward too! Thank you.

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/locktight
    It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward. (Old Chinese Proverb)

Make £5 per day in August 2017: £322.89/£155
    • SamMoneySaver
    • By SamMoneySaver 12th Aug 17, 6:47 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    SamMoneySaver
    • 12th Aug 17, 6:47 PM
    • 12th Aug 17, 6:47 PM
    Free £5 when you sign up to Topcashback (TCB) and spend minimum £10. I get a reward too but do message me if you require help using it.

topcashback.co.uk/ref/computercare24

Note- Dnt use popup blockers when using TCB as your cashback will not track.
    If you bought something and its not tracking, submit a claim.

Here are some good reasons to join TopCashback.

They give you the highest cashback guaranteed. It's really easy to join and earn cashback. Save an average of £356 in cashback per year.* Over 4,000 merchants, including Debenhams, Tesco and Argos. Make great savings on things you'd buy anyway!

I look forward to helping you save money, so join today.
    • mkooo
    • By mkooo 15th Aug 17, 10:53 AM
    • 272 Posts
    • 1,961 Thanks
    mkooo
    Hello all,

If you are considering signing up for TopCashBack I would be appreciative if you would sign up with my referral link.

I have personally made over £395 on Topcashback since I have been registered.

My personal advice to make a bit of easy money and have fun in the process is to register to a bingo site like Mecca Bingo, deposit £10 for example, get £12 back. In the past I have seen offers to get £20-£30 profit on the cashback, plus I was able to use the money I deposited to play the online games.

Any questions let me know!
    Last edited by mkooo; 15-08-2017 at 10:56 AM.
    • sahra
    • By sahra 15th Aug 17, 9:07 PM
    • 700 Posts
    • 877 Thanks
    sahra
    Hey, I’m a member of TopCashback, and I’ve made some great savings so far on my online shopping. There are no catches, and it's completely free to join. So, why don’t you join too?
    So far I have earned £353.25 cashback!

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/sahra

Thank you
    • DancingUnicorn
    • By DancingUnicorn 16th Aug 17, 5:38 PM
    • 69 Posts
    • 130 Thanks
    DancingUnicorn
    My referral code if anyone is feeling generous enough to use it.
    I don't shop online all that much and just through car insurance, utilities switch, etc I've already earned £100 in the last couple of months.

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/beckly
    LBM: October 2016: £20,130 / Current: July 2017: £18,475 8.2%
    DFD: February 2024
    SPC#577
    EF#237 9%
    • Shuttle0027
    • By Shuttle0027 19th Aug 17, 11:57 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Shuttle0027
    An avid Topcashbacker in the past few years, I have earned a whopping £1056.94. They offer great cashback rates for Savings accounts and ISAs.

(Obvs do your research on any of these before opening, like I did)

Don't be shy, you can too!

If you would be so kind, my referral link is

topcashback.co.uk/ref/Shuttle89

Thanks!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,539Posts Today

5,607Users online

Martin's Twitter