Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • clairacluck
    • By clairacluck 9th Jul 17, 9:32 PM
    • 33Posts
    • 4Thanks
    clairacluck
    warm home discount scheme
    • 9th Jul 17, 9:32 PM
    warm home discount scheme 9th Jul 17 at 9:32 PM
    hi I moved into my first property in feb and am with Scottish power. I looked into the warm home discount scheme and I would be in the broader group. problem is it says broader group applications are now closed. I am on income related esa surely if im entitled I should be able to get this extra help. im confused how it works. any advice thanks
Page 1
    • paragon909
    • By paragon909 9th Jul 17, 9:36 PM
    • 1,204 Posts
    • 1,220 Thanks
    paragon909
    • 9th Jul 17, 9:36 PM
    • 9th Jul 17, 9:36 PM
    hi I moved into my first property in feb and am with Scottish power. I looked into the warm home discount scheme and I would be in the broader group. problem is it says broader group applications are now closed. I am on income related esa surely if im entitled I should be able to get this extra help. im confused how it works. any advice thanks
    Originally posted by clairacluck
    The warm home discount applications for all suppliers is only available to apply for in the winter for a few months, It isn't open all year round, So it seems you have missed it this time. All you can do is wait till your supplier announces if they will do the warm home discount again.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,040Posts Today

6,846Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin