Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Valli
    • By Valli 9th Jul 17, 8:55 PM
    • 19,904Posts
    • 226,344Thanks
    Valli
    Weekly Flylady Thread 10th July 2017
    • 9th Jul 17, 8:55 PM
    Weekly Flylady Thread 10th July 2017 9th Jul 17 at 8:55 PM

What is FLYLADY? Well, it's our version of the US flylady idea - but we work on the principle that housework is not fun, it's boring, can be time-consuming, is often thankless but, unfortunately, necessary. It's here on Old Style to provide the support we all need and to make the whole task easier and quicker. We also accept that, sometimes, life just gets on top of us and we can't keep up, maybe because we're time-poor, not in the best of health and/or we have littlies who need us. We are definitely NOT control freaks aiming for perfection and utterly spotless show-homes.

Welcome to the weekly Flylady Thread. You're more than welcome to join us in the everlasting battle against dust, grime and gibble. The aim of our thread is to make those onerous tasks less daunting, and to support each other - and to make time for the finer things in life!

Right now the thread is looking very quiet...but please do remember we have to abide by MSE rules; each post should, ideally, include some mention of flying.

Thank you Natty for last week's thread.'
    It is your responsibility to read the forum rules, please follow them on this thread as Flylady has been here a LONG time and is a fabulous support and resource for lots of us. All posts should have some Flylady-related (ooh a compound adjective) content!

The idea is that even if you are really busy you don't need to fall off the wagon!

Every room comes back around next week so please don’t stress about catching up

These lists are only suggestions and not a must do list; you are more than welcome to post and follow your own lists.

Also adding a declutter mission each day will help to gradually clear the clutter and make flying easier.

A few of the basics before we start the week

Hotspots are areas where if one thing gets put there, loads of other things follow!

Daily routines are anything you need to do on a daily basis like washing, swish and swipe kitchen and bathroom, ironing, making beds, vacuuming high traffic areas, making meals etc.

Night-time routines are all things which make getting ready in the morning easier, preparing clothes for the next day, making lunches, swish & swipes of the kitchen and tidying the living room before you go to bed plus personals like shower/brush teeth etc.

Fling Boogie - stick on some loud music, grab a bin bag and whiz around the house finding items that can go out with the rubbish, recycling, for charity shop, basically anything that will stop it cluttering your home.

Swish and swipe/S&S means have a quick wipe over an area such as a sink or toilet to prevent the build up of dirt. This is usually done on a daily basis

HHE/HHC/HHI Half Hour exercise/challenge/ironing ... run around for 30 minutes to the Benny Hill music frantically cleaning exercising or ironing.. other music may be used if you prefer!
    WM ~ Washing machine
    TD ~ Tumble dryer
    SC ~ Slowcooker
    BM ~ Breadmaker
    DW ~ Dishwasher
    SOAADFA ~ Sit on 'bottom' and do 'nothing'
    KH/XH/FW ~ Ex-husband and other not so polite versions
    DH/DD/DS/DW/DP ~ Dear husband/daughter/son/wife/partner/whatever
    OH/SO ~ Other half/significant other
    NN ~ nice neighbour
    Toxic (friend/mother/sister/whoever) ~ person in your life that seems to exist to make your life miserable
    AF ~ Aunt Flo 'time of the month'.. nothing to do with flying but it comes up often.
    ETA ~ Edited to add
    Gibble ~ miscellaneous crap that appears forever homeless
    Dot-to-dot ~ pick a small area (not a whole room) like a chair/coffee/table/shelf/worktop or wherever- thats your first 'dot' - totally clear it - clean it - and only put back what should be there - deal with what you have removed (not just move it somewhere else) then if you have time move on and do the same to another 'dot' -the idea is just like a dot to dot puzzle, you aim to join up all the dots and have a tidy room. The trick is to keep each dot tidy until you get them all joined up! All credit to AnW's Mum for this one
    RoD ~ Room of Doom, the one room that feels like it is a permanent pit and cannot be used to its potential!
    MAD half hour
    - Mad is the abbreviation for Make A Difference.
    The idea is that you have a Forth bridge (ie never-ending - or just huge) task but that you work on it in half-hour bursts. This way you know you ARE stooping, and that you won't get it finished but you will make a difference - so it might be clearing out - the garage or shed, or clothes sorting, or weeding - you get the picture - but rather than keep going until you've lost the will to live you do half an hour...but, eventually those half hours will get the job done!

Mr S/A/T/M/L/Al - supermarkets Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi. You get the picture!!

Click here to read Toots wonderful welcome guide

ok Here goes this Week...

Marvellous Monday - Kitchen and Dining Room

Level 1

Clear sills and wipe
    Clean Windows
    Wipe tables and chairs - don't forget underneath where sticky fingers linger
    Wipe switches and sockets

Level 2

Empty bin
    Clear sides and wipe down
    Wipe kettle and other small appliances
    Empty toaster and wipe crumb tray
    Check fridge and fruit bowl for anything that needs using or flinging.

Level 3

Wipe down cupboard fronts
    Sweep and mop floor

Extras

MAD half hour - post yours!
    HHI
    Make a me-time appointment for sometime this week - manicure, hair, coffee with a friend...
    Household accounts - are they up-to-date? Budget on track?
    If your weather forecast suits - and you're up to date with your laundry - wash any throws ready for winter.
    Check you meal plan for the week - can you double up on one meal to make a freezer filler ready for a lazy day.

Tuesday Twinkles Bathrooms, Shower Rooms and Cloakrooms

Level 1

Open window
    Empty waste bins
    Wipe shower screen or wash shower curtain
    Clean shower tray
    Clean taps, pipes and shower head
    Wipe tiles down

Level 2
    Dust windowsill
    Clean windows
    Polish any mirrors
    Scrub toilet
    Wipe down outside of toilet

Level 3
    Clean pull cord and door handles
    Scrub basins
    Polish taps
    Polish towel rail
    sweep/mop floor

Extras
    S&S kitchen - keep it tidy
    Wipe down all tiles in here
    Wash towels in a hot wash
    Put out fresh fluffy towels
    MAD half hour - spend ONLY hald an hour on a huge task - throw yourself in it then stop after 30 minutes. You can come back to it another day
    Don't forget yourself - do something for YOU even if it's only a quiet time with a book!

Wonderful Wednesday Living room

Level1

Empty out any rubbish
    Cleat coffee table
    Rehome aything which is out of place
    Wipe coasters
    Deal with any flowers/water & wipe plants
    Clear out fire/woodburner

Level 2

Dust and polish any wooden furniture or just dust
    Check corners for cobwebs/spiders and remove
    Dust skirting boards
    Wipe handles/sockets/switches
    Dust electricals

Level 3

Lift chair/sofa cushions and vacuum under them
    Wipe leather furniture/vacuum sofas
    Sweep/mop/vacuum floor

extras
    clean window in lounge
    MAD half hour - only half an hour - this is a nibble not a mouthful!
    HHI
    Binbag fling - grab a bin bag, run around t he house and fill it with gibble and CHUCK IT OUT
    Sorth out your handbag - dry orange peel is NOT permissible handbag content (just me then? oops)

Thursday Thrills Kids' Rooms/ Spare rooms/guest rooms

Level 1
    Open the windows wide
    Binbag dance
    Strip the bed and turn the mattress - if you can
    Clean under the bed if accessible
    Remake the bed

Level 2
    Dust any shelves and sills and flat surfaces
    If a guest/spare room check the lighting is fully-functional
    Wipe switches/sockets/skirtings

Level 3
    Clean the windows
    vacuum curtains/dust blinds
    Deal with floor - sweep - mop -vacuum - sandblact as appropriate

Extras
    S&S kitchen
    S&S bathroom
    MAD half hour
    HHI

FABULOUS FRIDAY - GET SET FOR THE WEEKEND

open windows
    SPEND 10 minutes in each room doing this

empty bins
    straighten furniture/plump cushions
    make beds
    remove gibble and put it away
    have a just-damp cloth to remove sticky smears/wipe coasters

THEN
    S&S kitchen
    S&S bathroom
    HHI

[/B]
    Last edited by Valli; 14-07-2017 at 8:49 AM.
    Make two - and freeze one!
    Don't put it DOWN - put it AWAY!
    DEBT ATTACK - Debt to attack £6150.87 24/04/2017 £5303.03 22/07/2017
Page 2
    • ionafan
    • By ionafan 10th Jul 17, 7:21 AM
    • 2,148 Posts
    • 32,410 Thanks
    ionafan
    Meant to say yesterday - well done Lame Wolf on curing MrLW's bad back. I notice that I get far less backache since my foot op last year, resulting in a better balance and gait.

No more rain overnight and the decking looks good this morning. There are lighter patches where the pots have stood (from water stains) so I might get feet for the pots before I replace them, then overspill will dry up more quickly. I'm planning to get DH and DS2 to put up the big umbrella tomorrow - could have done with it last week, but in retrospect I probably wouldn't have thought of restoring the decking if I'd had to take it down again!

Right, I have already thrown open the windows to get rid of the heady smell of decking oil and made up DH's lunch box. Need to get this bedroom sorted for the two boys - it's a tip! And of course I'm going to have to move out my computer out, as DGS4 (aged 2) showed great interest in it on his last visit

Hope you get good news today, Froddy.
    Enjoy your decorating, Dizzy

Hope everyone has a good day. (((Hugs))) spoons and sticks all round, as needed x
    • embb
    • By embb 10th Jul 17, 7:31 AM
    • 3,112 Posts
    • 62,670 Thanks
    embb
    Morning lovelies

I lurk occasionally but thought id pop in and say hi following a post from dancemum on facebook. I love this thread and if it needs poster support then here I am I would hate it to disappear.

Just a quick life update......Im still house cleaning but got rid of my car as the engine died boohiss so decided to do my round on the bus (what was I thinking haha) grandchildren are now almost 9 4 and 18 mths *heart* . Littley is now almost 18 left school, sixth form and is enbarking on a journey into the financial world, shes just waiting to hear about an apprenticeship at a mortgage place lol.. The dog and the cat still driving me nuts bless their little cottons

Plans for today......work then straight down town to pay in some dosh at the bank, Ill do dailies and the odd thing off todays list, namely the table and chairs and the toaster clean out but thatll be pretty much all ill manage. Oh and its wimbledon 2nd week so thatll be on in the background woot.

Lovely to be back, laters gators xx
    • boddy
    • By boddy 10th Jul 17, 7:37 AM
    • 3,307 Posts
    • 68,536 Thanks
    boddy
    Dizzy Imp I tripped over the island in the middle of the road and hit the knobbly bits Had just left A&E and got taken back. I work at the hospital as a volunteer.
    • atypicalblonde
    • By atypicalblonde 10th Jul 17, 7:37 AM
    • 2,244 Posts
    • 13,436 Thanks
    atypicalblonde
    Morning all

Woken up with a spring in my step - this week WILL be better than the past few. Kiddies eating breakfast and my brew is brewing

I've stripped our bedding and that is in the wash. Two hours paid stuff this morning then home to crack on with the lists. Also need to shuffle some money around.

DH has agreed to do a MAD half hour each night after work today's MAD - fit the new toilet seat for the downstairs loo

Will report back later xx
    MFW
    Mortgage 8.2.15 - £171,064.64 Mortgage 5.6.17 - £123,900
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
    • **Vanilla**
    • By **Vanilla** 10th Jul 17, 7:59 AM
    • 361 Posts
    • 5,677 Thanks
    **Vanilla**
    Morning all, enjoying the peace here with oh away to work and kids still sleeping. It's summer holidays here for them and we're getting into a bad habit of them getting up late and going to bed late so need to break that habit..

Plan now is to get them up and get animals fed. Shopping list done so we'll head to Mr T's and butchers. Miserable day here so it will be inside jobs all day, don't mind as we're away Wednesday and Thursday for days out so will be nice to have a tidy house. Plus this week the utility room should be done with new cupboards and a worktop ( only been waiting 15 years ) actual excited about it...
    Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.”
    • Biscuit monster
    • By Biscuit monster 10th Jul 17, 8:10 AM
    • 715 Posts
    • 9,512 Thanks
    Biscuit monster
    Morning all!

Wow, good to see so many people back! I too am guilty of life taking over. I try and use the lists, but often get sidetracked. I do get more done when I am posting though, because I feel I need something to report. Thanks Valli and Natty and everyone else!

It's strangely calm here this morning. Girls up and dressed early. No shouting. Wierd.

Today I'm at the paid stuff, so not setting myself up with too much to do. I'm just off to do the daily stuff before the school run, then one thing I must must must do today:

Passports!
    • hex2
    • By hex2 10th Jul 17, 8:20 AM
    • 4,673 Posts
    • 79,537 Thanks
    hex2
    Morning! A quick post before I head out to paid thing, don't want to be a flash in the pan poster and go back into lurkerdom.

Good to see so many returners with updates. Both my boys are teenagers now (toddlers when the threads started!) and I took a five day a week job a few years back and stopped doing most things as a result. Took a break last year and now I'm dipping my toe back in with a short contract a few days a week. In theory I have time to clean but the reality is that mess is overwhelming me. I like the idea of MAD half hours to chip away at it.

Boys break up this week and then we are away so my first focus is sorting the packing, the second is clearing enough of the ground floor to stop the puppy from damaging herself or anything important when she isn't watched very closely by the house sitting SS.

Hope everyone has a productive day.
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need' Marcus Tullius Cicero
    • Valli
    • By Valli 10th Jul 17, 8:28 AM
    • 19,904 Posts
    • 226,344 Thanks
    Valli
    Morning all - and welcome back to some familiar faces!
    I have done 3 washed; pegged DS's shirts out at 5 as I woke up and he needs one for today. He had 4 but is down to 2. I have asked hime to buy more. Anyway they are ironed; he's assistant manager in a couple of pub restaurants so needs to look smart.
    While I wa sat it I ironed the last few bits from the weekend; so, for a few hours, I haven't got an ironing pile
    DW has been on too; all on cheap rate!
    Went to the allotment last night, to water - I am, apparently, co-tenant (so I can inherit it lol) then, around 10pm we we DELUGED by a very heavy shower...so the beans, spuds, sweetcorn, celery, raspberries, strawberries, rhubarb, plum tree, onions etc will have definitely been watered. I'm in charge as they're in Budapest for 5 days. Courgette anyone?
    SW tonight. Saw I posted on FB that, last time, I lost 3.5 stones. Then I was at target. This time I have lost 3 but want to lose another 2!
    Make two - and freeze one!
    Don't put it DOWN - put it AWAY!
    DEBT ATTACK - Debt to attack £6150.87 24/04/2017 £5303.03 22/07/2017
    • Pollybear
    • By Pollybear 10th Jul 17, 8:52 AM
    • 3,031 Posts
    • 56,863 Thanks
    Pollybear
    Morning all. Even though I was so late to bed I woke up again about 6am - dying for the loo! That's what you get for drinking tea at 1am. The cat meanwhile didn't get out of bed until about 8.30. That's the longest sleep she's had for a couple of years.

Anyway, small load of washing done and hung out because the forecast said dry today and rain tomorrow. Now Minutecast says rain in 5 minutes.....

Dusted and polished and vacuumed all through downstairs and up the stairs, and washed the kitchen floor.

Now waiting for DD1 and DGD2 to visit for an hour. My three children are all grown up now with children of their own. I now have four granddaughters ranging from 6 months to 3 1/2 years old. Not all living close though

Just keeping an eye on the weather now. Lovely to see so many people posting, I just have to make myself continue. I tend to think I have nothing to say but I enjoy hearing about everyone else's daily lives so I should stop being paranoid.
    • katiecat
    • By katiecat 10th Jul 17, 9:32 AM
    • 209 Posts
    • 3,530 Thanks
    katiecat
    Morning all
    Hope all are well and nice to see thread busy.
    Have just completed on line banking, moved some money- I have been thinking of doing this since Friday and it took all of 5 mins!!!
    Just eating breakfast then out into kitchen to make a start.
    Have a nice day
    katiecat x
    • Natty68
    • By Natty68 10th Jul 17, 9:44 AM
    • 2,332 Posts
    • 33,673 Thanks
    Natty68
    Morning. It's so lovely to see everyone returning to the fold😊

Well I've been up for just over an hour and I've sorted out the plant on the kitchen window sill that my lovely ninjacat Kiwi decided to throw on the sink drainer - dirt everywhere..bless him NOT! Have put a towel boil wash on as the weather app says it was going to be nice. Hmm wrong..its apparently supposed to thunder and flash flood. Weird I've heard that before last week and nothing came of it..lol

Today I have to do the things I've listed in my BUJO for today and some things from the main list:
    • Take meds
    • Shower/dress
    • Wash up breakfast things
    • Towel wash
    • Pot out herbs in box under front window sill
    • Weed above box
    • Change cat tray
    • Change bedding
    Last edited by Natty68; 10-07-2017 at 9:50 AM.

Struggling financially
    • bossymoo
    • By bossymoo 10th Jul 17, 9:55 AM
    • 6,691 Posts
    • 85,442 Thanks
    bossymoo
    Ooo-err page 2!

I'm here as per. Need to pop out soon then will crack on with things !

Lovely to "see" you all x
    Bossymoo
    Teetering on the edge...

Sealed Pot Challenge 10 - #91
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 10th Jul 17, 10:30 AM
    • 35,837 Posts
    • 461,951 Thanks
    pigpen
    FFP.. OH takes chicken and bacon with a bunch of slightly roasted veg.. pepper, onion, celery, carrot and anything else I can find. With a few olives and sun-dried tomatoes and I fill the tub with cooked pasta... he slops on some dressing.. usually honey and mustard and that is his lunch. If we have any extra cooked bits of meat he will put that in too, meatballs, burgers, sausages, anything!! Or boiled eggs. He has taken a salad with boiled eggs and chicken too but that took too long to eat and wasn't filling enough.. he usually has a couple of packs of crisps and 2 cereal bars too.. and gets home ravenous!
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    06/06/2017 £56823.12 (5.15% int.)
    • WeeMidgie
    • By WeeMidgie 10th Jul 17, 11:46 AM
    • 217 Posts
    • 4,241 Thanks
    WeeMidgie
    Good morning, new flyer here! So far this morning I've

Cleaned out the fridge
    Put all bins out (it's bin day here)
    Washed kitchen bin & put in fresh liner
    Washed sills, window frames and French door frames
    Scrubbed and wiped kitchen cupboard doors
    Scrubbed and wiped extractor hood mesh panels & wiped stainless steel hood
    Found the sink u bend which has 3 joints/connectors is leaking
    Emptied and cleaned under sink cupboard - not too bad as it has been kondo'd
    Plastic box is in place under u bend until I can organise a handyman (I tried tightening the leaking joint but I'm not strong enough )

Decided that's it for today! Rain is threatening, so I'll be knitting this afternoon.

Enjoy the rest of today!
    • Pollybear
    • By Pollybear 10th Jul 17, 12:00 PM
    • 3,031 Posts
    • 56,863 Thanks
    Pollybear
    Washing dry and put away, but it's looking a bit gloomy now. Definitely cooler than it has been.

Not planning much more today, got to babysit DGD4 for an hour tonight but hopefully she'll sleep through that
    • mummyyof5
    • By mummyyof5 10th Jul 17, 12:10 PM
    • 1,834 Posts
    • 39,759 Thanks
    mummyyof5
    Hi again...always lurk but not posted for an age

Only 5 of us at home now,,,DD1 and BabyD..who is 8 on wed have moved to a new home..BabyD ahs a new baby sister Darcy who is 5 months and a stepdaddy.
    DD2 lives with her boyfriend and is 27 weeks pregnant with a grandson !!!
    So just me OH and 3 boys at home..2 mad dogs 2 aging cats and a mad 2 year old cat

Youngest son gone on a residential trip this morning till Wednesday ,,it will be so quiet...or so I thought till BabyD asked to stay over lol ...
    All kitchen done this mornning just a couple of things to cross off lists..

MUST DO THE IRONING,,,,there.Ive said t so have to do it now
    Will update again later xx
    Feeding 6 Adults 1 Teen a 8 year old with hollow legs and a very fussy 5 year old. Also 3 cats and 3 fishies
    To include all Food,Toiletries and Petfood.
    • Honey Bear
    • By Honey Bear 10th Jul 17, 1:49 PM
    • 4,380 Posts
    • 44,294 Thanks
    Honey Bear
    I hope the decorating goes smoothly Dizzy.
    (((Hugs))) ATB.
    A dog Ionafan! How exciting - pics please! It will be a very lucky one to be with you and your OH because both of you are so conscientious and kind.
    FFP Hummus with carrot sticks for dipping and crisps, pasta salad as Piggers suggested, cold soup like gazpatcho or cucumber, mint and yoghurt for hot, hot days (bung a few ice cubes in a flask with it chilled from the fridge). If not going for something with cheese I tend to see what protein I've got in the freezer (chipolatas, ham, salmon) and then construct something filling around that using whatever carbohydrate I've got lying around - spuds, couscous, pasta, with masses of veg to make it truly healthy even if it's only tomatoes. Other than that, if you find yourself falling back on sandwiches and rolls again, see if you can source some unusual breads which would make it more interesting.

Five baby seagulls have ended up in the garden, two from downy balls of fluff stage, all of which are all now getting close to being able to fly. Two parents are still around but they need a bit of care while we're being divebombed by the protective parent. They're interesting to watch though.

I do use the lists when I can make the time to concentrate on the house but the past four months have been absolutely manic. Things aren't too out of control but if I look closely at anything I can see chaos. I love the MAD idea but I'm short of the 30 minutes a day at the moment, although I am managing to keep up to date with the washing and the vacuumming. Unusual for me, too.
    Keeping it AF
    • atypicalblonde
    • By atypicalblonde 10th Jul 17, 2:02 PM
    • 2,244 Posts
    • 13,436 Thanks
    atypicalblonde
    Busy but lovely day so far.

- Two hours paid stuff
    - Trip to Argoooos and M&S
    - Bedding washed and dried
    - Lunch eaten
    - Vacuumed upstairs
    - Done two hours admin work for DH business

Before the school run I must re-make DD bed and empty DW xx
    MFW
    Mortgage 8.2.15 - £171,064.64 Mortgage 5.6.17 - £123,900
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
    • Mumto5
    • By Mumto5 10th Jul 17, 2:23 PM
    • 1,825 Posts
    • 32,474 Thanks
    Mumto5
    Hello everyone.

Day off today. I have washed all the outside downstairs windows as my window cleaner has not been seen in 2 months. Good use of yesterdays newspaper! 3 x washing done. And 15 mins of ironing.

I have visited a good friend who is a week post surgery. I then had to take DS3 to the orthodontist.
    • LameWolf
    • By LameWolf 10th Jul 17, 4:42 PM
    • 9,467 Posts
    • 102,363 Thanks
    LameWolf
    I tend to think I have nothing to say but I enjoy hearing about everyone else's daily lives so I should stop being paranoid.
    Originally posted by Pollybear
    I'm like that - I just can't think why anyone should be interested in the minutiae of my boring life!

Making myself take 5 mins time out today; I'm still rushing around like the proverbial headless chicken.

Fortunately for me, as I hadn't looked at the list til just now, I did a blitz on the kitchen today (needed it after the jam-making at the weekend); I've even managed to remove the rather awful tannin deposits from the teapot.

I do need to sit down to some serious card designing and making soon; I have two birthdays in August to deal with - one card is done, the other is still a WIP. And if I don't get a handle on the Yule cards soon, we shan't be sending any!! It's turning out to be a lot harder with Mr LW permanently underfoot - bless him, he means well, but he doesn't seem to "get" that I need a couple of hours uninterrupted peace and quiet in order to work on things like cards, and I can't just drop everything every time he finds an "interesting" bit of trivia on t'internet. If he's not doing that, he's hovering around me like a lost puppydog, wanting to "help" - and unfortunately I work better alone, and I can't cope with having an audience while I'm trying to concentrate. I usually end up telling him to go and dust something - in another room.

I'm to the point now where I wish he'd take up some sort of a hobby that would get him out of the house for a bit. Anyone else with retired DH's have this problem?

It'd be a lot better, too, if we had a room I could allocate as a work room, and just leave everything set up ready to continue from where I left off, as it takes a long time to set up everything and pack it all away again afterwards.

Sorry, I've mithered on for a bit too long there - making up for lost time, I guess.
    LameWolf
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

201Posts Today

1,235Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin