Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • slick490
    • By slick490 9th Jul 17, 2:35 PM
    • 15Posts
    • 0Thanks
    slick490
    Directions questionnaire confusion
    • 9th Jul 17, 2:35 PM
    Directions questionnaire confusion 9th Jul 17 at 2:35 PM
    Hi guys,

I am at the stage of the Directions Questionnaire after following the process to appeal my ticket. I am very confused about what I should do from here on out. I have followed the noob post but for some reason I have received a completed Directions Questionnaire from Parking Control Management (Uk) Limited. Is this a mistake? There are no instructions on the Noob post to explain what happens next.

I would also like to add that I came back from holiday today and received the letter with the directions questionairre, I'm presuming this was sent to my house two weeks ago. I want to make sure that this matter is not time sensitive.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate all the help you guys have done for me so far!
Page 1
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 9th Jul 17, 2:43 PM
    • 33,302 Posts
    • 17,226 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 9th Jul 17, 2:43 PM
    • 9th Jul 17, 2:43 PM
    Each side gets a DQ. The correspondence you have received from court will state when you must respond by.
    • Redx
    • By Redx 9th Jul 17, 2:59 PM
    • 16,570 Posts
    • 20,730 Thanks
    Redx
    • 9th Jul 17, 2:59 PM
    • 9th Jul 17, 2:59 PM
    BARGEPOLE wrote a walk through linked in post #2 of the NEWBIES sticky thread, so no idea why you say there is nothing there ?

other posts also deal with not filling in the GLADSTONES special directions on paper rubbish too
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,202Posts Today

6,860Users online

Martin's Twitter