Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • okane ga nai
    • By okane ga nai 9th Jul 17, 1:42 PM
    • 3,120Posts
    • 313,613Thanks
    okane ga nai
    E: 01/08 6pm Win Flights To Manchester, Accommodation & Man City Match Tickets
    • 9th Jul 17, 1:42 PM
    E: 01/08 6pm Win Flights To Manchester, Accommodation & Man City Match Tickets 9th Jul 17 at 1:42 PM
    https://prizes.mancity.com/contest/2154
    Join us at the Etihad Stadium for a game of your choice. Enter now for the chance to win flights, accommodation and match tickets.
    How to Enter

Register to enter and win! Share this competition via your social networks to double your chance of winning and to get an extra entry into the competition!
    1. Eligibility

The Competition is open to Global City Fans aged 16 and over only. Proof of identity and age may be required.

Employees of the Club or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Competition or helping to set up the Competition shall not be permitted to enter the Competition.

To enter the Competition, entrants must have access the internet and be registered with a Club account.

All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition.

By entering the Competition you warrant that all information submitted by you is true, curre

Prize The prize will consist of, flight to Manchester, accommodation and match tickets. The prize is subject to these Competition T&Cs, the tickets’ individual terms and conditions of issue and all applicable venue regulations. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to comply with any and all applicable ticket terms and conditions and venue regulations.
Page 1
    • MaineBlue
    • By MaineBlue 9th Jul 17, 3:40 PM
    • 15,101 Posts
    • 2,121,589 Thanks
    MaineBlue
    • 9th Jul 17, 3:40 PM
    • 9th Jul 17, 3:40 PM
    Page Not Found

The requested page was not found
    Go Home
    Go home!! Go home?? City being a bit harsh here. I am home. This is my home.
    S Aguero (16); Y Toure (45); S Aguero (47); S Nasri (50)
    E Dzeko (1); E Dzeko (56); Y Toure (90)

• thekiwibex
    • By thekiwibex 15th Jul 17, 7:48 PM
    • 1,526 Posts
    • 34,523 Thanks
    thekiwibex
    • 15th Jul 17, 7:48 PM
    • 15th Jul 17, 7:48 PM
    Yeah, link is broken for me too, and I can't find it on their main comps page
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,707Posts Today

6,864Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin