Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • northwest1965
    • By northwest1965 9th Jul 17, 1:28 PM
    • 1,738Posts
    • 4,571Thanks
    northwest1965
    Cancelling AA after auto renewal.
    • 9th Jul 17, 1:28 PM
    Cancelling AA after auto renewal. 9th Jul 17 at 1:28 PM
    My dad is 88 and I have just taken over his finances.
    I cannot see any letters from AA but it has been auto renewed. It was done mid June. Obviously as is the case, a new customer pays 25% less than what he has been charged.

Is there a cancellation fee?
    Loved our trip to the West Coast USA. Death Valley is the place to go!
Page 1
    • mije1983
    • By mije1983 9th Jul 17, 1:38 PM
    • 2,552 Posts
    • 18,330 Thanks
    mije1983
    • 9th Jul 17, 1:38 PM
    • 9th Jul 17, 1:38 PM
    It will be stated in the Ts&Cs which you should be able to find online if you can't find the hard copy he was sent. I've got a funny feeling the AA don't provide refunds after the cooling off period though.

• northwest1965
    • By northwest1965 10th Jul 17, 8:33 PM
    • 1,738 Posts
    • 4,571 Thanks
    northwest1965
    • 10th Jul 17, 8:33 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 8:33 PM
    Excellent customer service from the AA, allowed us to reduce the cover to a low mileage policy. Good value and refund done within 5 minutes
    Loved our trip to the West Coast USA. Death Valley is the place to go!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

394Posts Today

3,894Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin