Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mkcj
    • By mkcj 9th Jul 17, 12:06 PM
    • 49Posts
    • 15Thanks
    mkcj
    Tax Credit
    • 9th Jul 17, 12:06 PM
    Tax Credit 9th Jul 17 at 12:06 PM
    Sent in renewal forms and Tax Credits renewed several weeks ago as amount changed in bank account.

Usually receive paper notification about one week later but still not received paperwork.

Wondered if anyone else had experienced a delay in receiving confirmation this year and if it is of any significance?

Thanks
Page 1
    • Hiddenidenity
    • By Hiddenidenity 9th Jul 17, 4:02 PM
    • 4,230 Posts
    • 26,461 Thanks
    Hiddenidenity
    • 9th Jul 17, 4:02 PM
    • 9th Jul 17, 4:02 PM
    If you use the tax account online you can see where your renewal is at/payments/changes etc.

I have renewed online and although I haven't had the award notice back I can see it has been received and completed by them on my online account.
    • captainbeaker
    • By captainbeaker 10th Jul 17, 10:59 AM
    • 297 Posts
    • 522 Thanks
    captainbeaker
    • 10th Jul 17, 10:59 AM
    • 10th Jul 17, 10:59 AM
    we renewed online about 4 weeks ago and got a text the next day acknowledging the receipt of the new claim, have checked the status and each time says being processed could take up to 3rd August. I'm not sure if it will be done before this and this is a cut off for everything to be complete.
    It's worth giving them a call if you have had no acknowledgement.
    • mkcj
    • By mkcj 10th Jul 17, 4:27 PM
    • 49 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    mkcj
    • 10th Jul 17, 4:27 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 4:27 PM
    It has been processed as the amount in the bank has changed it is just that it has been several weeks and the paperwork has not been received. Usually it takes about one week to receive the paperwork.
    • Darksparkle
    • By Darksparkle 11th Jul 17, 7:43 AM
    • 4,721 Posts
    • 2,986 Thanks
    Darksparkle
    • 11th Jul 17, 7:43 AM
    • 11th Jul 17, 7:43 AM
    The timescale for paperwork is two weeks from the date it was issued. Call them if concerned.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

158Posts Today

2,101Users online

Martin's Twitter