Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sunshinewey
    • By sunshinewey 9th Jul 17, 9:32 AM
    • 450Posts
    • 3,906Thanks
    sunshinewey
    Can i post for members help (voting) ??
    • 9th Jul 17, 9:32 AM
    Can i post for members help (voting) ?? 9th Jul 17 at 9:32 AM
    Morning compers,

I have just made the top ten as a finalist in a photograph competition, most public votes win!
    ~Am i allowed to post the link asking for people to help and vote?
    I hope so, just married so this Santorini holiday would be a fab honeymoon.....

Thanks ahead for advice and clarification ahead, fingers are crossed.
Page 1
    • fire**fly
    • By fire**fly 9th Jul 17, 9:39 AM
    • 138,659 Posts
    • 3,866,626 Thanks
    fire**fly
    • 9th Jul 17, 9:39 AM
    • 9th Jul 17, 9:39 AM
    Morning compers,

I have just made the top ten as a finalist in a photograph competition, most public votes win!
    ~Am i allowed to post the link asking for people to help and vote?
    I hope so, just married so this Santorini holiday would be a fab honeymoon.....

Thanks ahead for advice and clarification ahead, fingers are crossed.
    Originally posted by sunshinewey
    hi, there's a post here from MSE Andrea explaining where to
    post for votes, if it helps..

A reminder about Vote for me Comps

Afternoon everyone

Thanks to all the people who've been pointing other forumites in the right direction for this.

Just a reminder and for anyone who doesn't know, if you really have to post a Vote for Me competition it shouldn't be anywhere except the specific thread on the Referrers Board here.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=635355

Thanks again to the regulars for showing them the way and to Glad for moving them over.
    Last edited by fire**fly; 09-07-2017 at 9:42 AM. Reason: adding link
    'What day is it?' asked Pooh 'It's today' squeaked Piglet, 'My favorite day' said Pooh
    A rustle in the wind reminds us a fairy is near,
    *fairysprinkles to all ¸¸..¸¸.*
    Duchess Tinkerbell fire**fly of the Alphabetty thread

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

296Posts Today

2,559Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• In or near York? This Wed the @itvmlshow Roadshow" will be at the York Food & Drink Festival - do come and say hi; St Sampsons Square 11-4.

• It's the subtle poetry and lyricism of tweets like this that I find so endearing https://t.co/XhSKBCGyXe

• Follow Martin