Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ChristineD828
    • By ChristineD828 9th Jul 17, 9:09 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    ChristineD828
    Wrong P&D ticket no. On my PCN
    • 9th Jul 17, 9:09 AM
    Wrong P&D ticket no. On my PCN 9th Jul 17 at 9:09 AM
    Hi,
    I have just thoroughly looked at my PCN and discovered that it has my Pay & Display ticket number wrote down wrong.
    Can I use this as a get out clause? PCN invalid due to incorrect P&D number?

Thanks in advance for any help
Page 1
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 9th Jul 17, 9:20 AM
    • 39,748 Posts
    • 79,554 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    • 9th Jul 17, 9:20 AM
    • 9th Jul 17, 9:20 AM
    No that won't work.

Is this a private or council ticket?

If council you should go to pepipoo.com as they are the council/police motoring experts.

If private, please read the Sticky thread for NEWBIES then send the relevant template you will find there.
    Please also tell us the name of the parking company, the date of the alleged event, whether this was a windscreen or postal PCN, the date the postal PCN/NTK was received.

You haven't exactly given us a lot to go on.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    • ChristineD828
    • By ChristineD828 9th Jul 17, 9:30 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ChristineD828
    • 9th Jul 17, 9:30 AM
    • 9th Jul 17, 9:30 AM
    Hi, it is a council ticket. Denbighshire County Council.
    It was a windscreen PCN. I will try website suggested thank you.
    I honestly thought this would work as the evidence they have provided is incorrect.
    Thanks for your help anyway
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

219Posts Today

1,485Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin