Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • paul55555
    • By paul55555 8th Jul 17, 2:41 PM
    • 39Posts
    • 8Thanks
    paul55555
    Car parking charge notice PCN huddersfield HD21YR
    • 8th Jul 17, 2:41 PM
    Car parking charge notice PCN huddersfield HD21YR 8th Jul 17 at 2:41 PM
    Car parking charge notice PCN huddersfield

Hello I need some advice I have received these charges through the post. I need some advice here is the situation surrounding the charges.

In between shifts due to my house being some distance from huddersfield would go to the local B&Q and other shops car park and do a bit of shopping and have a little sleep. As the car park says you can stay 3 hours post code is HD21YR if your interested.over stayed about 30 mins

The way they get you is they have camera's going in and out and it times you over 3 hours and they get you the camera's are located on the road going in and out of the retail outlet. The charge is £60 or after 28 days £100 got two of these so far. A work colleague said dont pay them they are not the council or police the company seems to be called civil enforcement. I could appeal but I get the feeling it be on death ears popla. They have sent me two letters with two photographs of me going in and out.

They don't have any photos of my car parked in the car park just me going in and out. This is just wrong for staying in a almost empty car park.

Any advice should I pay it ?

Leeds road retail park, leeds road huddersfield hd21yr company called civil enforcement. The photographic evidence they have is me driving in and out at set times on a road going in to the car park.
    Last edited by paul55555; 09-07-2017 at 11:06 AM.
Page 1
    • Le_Kirk
    • By Le_Kirk 8th Jul 17, 3:34 PM
    • 1,890 Posts
    • 953 Thanks
    Le_Kirk
    • 8th Jul 17, 3:34 PM
    • 8th Jul 17, 3:34 PM
    Post your issue in the Parching Tickets, Fines and Parking section and you will receive brilliant help. Alternatively send a PM to a board guide and they will move your post for you.
    • soolin
    • By soolin 9th Jul 17, 1:26 AM
    • 58,869 Posts
    • 41,697 Thanks
    soolin
    • 9th Jul 17, 1:26 AM
    • 9th Jul 17, 1:26 AM
    I've moved this to the sub board for more responses.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • Redx
    • By Redx 9th Jul 17, 11:35 AM
    • 14,758 Posts
    • 18,557 Thanks
    Redx
    • 9th Jul 17, 11:35 AM
    • 9th Jul 17, 11:35 AM
    there is already a running thread in this forum about this episode

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5676705

please ignore this thread and reply in the active thread already here

thanks to all

ps:- to the OP

please delete alll the text in post #1 , puttting see other thread instead

that way a PPC cannot read about who did what or why or when
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,979Posts Today

9,287Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin