Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Crinkmeister
    • By Crinkmeister 8th Jul 17, 2:18 PM
    • 466Posts
    • 206Thanks
    Crinkmeister
    Decorating Downstairs Loo
    • 8th Jul 17, 2:18 PM
    Decorating Downstairs Loo 8th Jul 17 at 2:18 PM
    I'm looking for ideas on best way to decorate the walls of my downstairs bog. It's a very small add-on to the back of the house - ie 3 external walls so it gets a bit cold, although I do have a radiator in there. It's just a wc and a small vanity basin. Previously, I papered the walls with a blown vinyl tile effect paper, but it was too soft and soon showed digs and dents. Now the paper is off, some of the previous emulsion is flaking off the walls and it looks a right mess. I could tile it all - what do you think? I probably need to improve the ventilation in there as well.
Page 1
    • mistermo
    • By mistermo 8th Jul 17, 11:24 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    mistermo
    • 8th Jul 17, 11:24 PM
    • 8th Jul 17, 11:24 PM
    If you are looking to modernise i would look into getting wet wall - easy to put on yourself and a lot quicker to put on than tiles
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,238Posts Today

7,549Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin