Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • smoker99
    • By smoker99 8th Jul 17, 1:48 PM
    • 3,785Posts
    • 431,428Thanks
    smoker99
    E: 04/09 Win a Sports Kit (x 420)
    • 8th Jul 17, 1:48 PM
    E: 04/09 Win a Sports Kit (x 420) 8th Jul 17 at 1:48 PM
    Win one of 420 sports kits containing a football, cricket set and skipping rope courtesy of Sun-Pat. (10 winners each day)

http://www.sunpat.co.uk/fuellingfamilies/enter/

(I believe this is a single entry competition rather than a daily?)

* Winners will be chosen by the promoter from 24th July 2017. 10 winners will be chosen from entrants every day, with prizes sent out in batches on a weekly basis

* Entrants can win a maximum of one prize each.

Please read the full T&C's HERE

Good luck.
    Justice 4 Charlene
Page 1
    • pate-ci0
    • By pate-ci0 8th Jul 17, 1:53 PM
    • 471 Posts
    • 10,462 Thanks
    pate-ci0
    • 8th Jul 17, 1:53 PM
    • 8th Jul 17, 1:53 PM
    Thanks for posting. The Postcode box doesn't appear to accept letters (in Chrome anyway) but does take numbers, so I put my postcode after the county and the numbers in my postcode in the postcode box. It then allowed the form to submit.
    • Midnighter
    • By Midnighter 10th Jul 17, 3:10 PM
    • 9,225 Posts
    • 1,025,953 Thanks
    Midnighter
    • 10th Jul 17, 3:10 PM
    • 10th Jul 17, 3:10 PM
    Thanks for posting. The Postcode box doesn't appear to accept letters (in Chrome anyway) but does take numbers, so I put my postcode after the county and the numbers in my postcode in the postcode box. It then allowed the form to submit.
    Originally posted by pate-ci0
    Postcode just worked fine for me using Chrome.
    2017 Wins: Chocolate & Love Bar, Blair Witch DVD, Tatty Devine Earrings, Signed Mariella Frostrup Book, Rose Tremain's Gustav Sonata, Bottle of Black Cow Vodka, Apple Tree Yard DVD, Murder at the Manor, Jordans Superberry Granola, Stabilo Pens & £41.60.

Avatar Angel Seraphina painted by Julie L.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

887Posts Today

7,384Users online

Martin's Twitter