Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Cw222
    • By Cw222 8th Jul 17, 8:19 AM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Cw222
    Farscical
    • 8th Jul 17, 8:19 AM
    Farscical 8th Jul 17 at 8:19 AM
    Hi all

Any advice appreciated.

My completition date was agreed last week to be Thursday just gone
Page 2
    • csgohan4
    • By csgohan4 9th Jul 17, 7:54 AM
    • 3,766 Posts
    • 2,351 Thanks
    csgohan4
    OP you should have read the first time buyers guide on here, or indeed done some research, expensive mistake then
    "It is prudent when shopping for something important, not to limit yourself to Pound land"
    • Murphybear
    • By Murphybear 9th Jul 17, 7:59 AM
    • 3,173 Posts
    • 6,577 Thanks
    Murphybear
    Cockwombles
    Originally posted by Riggyman
    Never heard that expression before so I did some research. There are a lot of different meanings from the mild (complete idiot) to the embarrassingly rude
    • AdrianC
    • By AdrianC 9th Jul 17, 8:03 AM
    • 15,045 Posts
    • 13,368 Thanks
    AdrianC
    Never heard that expression before so I did some research. There are a lot of different meanings from the mild (complete idiot) to the embarrassingly rude
    Originally posted by Murphybear
    I think somebody may have been posting in a state of advanced refreshment - random insults to various threads, some time after midnight on a Saturday night...
    • martindow
    • By martindow 9th Jul 17, 11:35 AM
    • 7,171 Posts
    • 3,986 Thanks
    martindow
    I think somebody may have been posting in a state of advanced refreshment - random insults to various threads, some time after midnight on a Saturday night...
    Originally posted by AdrianC
    Could be, although you've got to be in a reasonable state to spell correctly a word that is longer than the minimum posting length. It's quite an amusing word. I might start using it (but probably not at work).
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,779Posts Today

7,968Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin