Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mumofthetwins
    • By mumofthetwins 7th Jul 17, 10:31 PM
    • 783Posts
    • 3,531Thanks
    mumofthetwins
    Just want to say a huge thanks ..
    • 7th Jul 17, 10:31 PM
    Just want to say a huge thanks .. 7th Jul 17 at 10:31 PM
    Hi guys ... Last month I was on asking about borrowing more on my mortgage to pay off my cc's, I ended up not going down this route and with your help and support I've managed to pay off 2 credit cards and only a few hundred on another
    I do still have 2 cards left (one of which has the highest balance) but I honestly feel like I'm getting somewhere .. Whoop ... And better than that I feel like as I'm working hard to clear this debt I know I will not be getting in this position again (cards are closing as cleared) :

So again thanks guys for the support and pointing me in the direction of the challenges (I've turned into a compulsive PADer lol)

Lisa x
    This time I'm sticking with it !!

May £264.56/£300 NSD lost track but much more than last month / 38 June £216.30/£300 NSD 15/30 July £120.21/£300 NSD 6/15
    PAD
    June £3362.78 July £1403.88
Page 1
    • tealady
    • By tealady 7th Jul 17, 10:35 PM
    • 2,687 Posts
    • 3,166 Thanks
    tealady
    • 7th Jul 17, 10:35 PM
    • 7th Jul 17, 10:35 PM
    You are very welcome.
    I hope I can speak for many other MSE's when I say the best "thank you "we can have is for you to spread the word of this site.
    Proud to be an MSE nerd
    Judge people by their achievements, not by their mistakes
    • mumofthetwins
    • By mumofthetwins 7th Jul 17, 10:48 PM
    • 783 Posts
    • 3,531 Thanks
    mumofthetwins
    • 7th Jul 17, 10:48 PM
    • 7th Jul 17, 10:48 PM
    You are very welcome.
    I hope I can speak for many other MSE's when I say the best "thank you "we can have is for you to spread the word of this site.
    Originally posted by tealady
    Defo ... I'm feeling so much better and more in control ... Anyone with tp debt problems will be well and truly pointed in this direction
    This time I'm sticking with it !!

May £264.56/£300 NSD lost track but much more than last month / 38 June £216.30/£300 NSD 15/30 July £120.21/£300 NSD 6/15
    PAD
    June £3362.78 July £1403.88
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,080Posts Today

4,769Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin