Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Bemused14
    • By Bemused14 7th Jul 17, 5:50 PM
    • 14Posts
    • 3Thanks
    Bemused14
    County court claim form
    • 7th Jul 17, 5:50 PM
    County court claim form 7th Jul 17 at 5:50 PM
    Hi everyone and thanks for your great help in advance!!

I have received a CCC on 26/6/17 from my old address which i left in Jan 2017.

Date of release of CCC was 12th June and as a matter of principle i acknowledged receipt of claim on 29/6/17.

So the real story behind my agony with a time line (brief)

October 2016 : went to a shopping centre car park first time, it was massive with distant poor signage. There was only one car parked in multistorey car park. I was in a rush and went for a quick shopping from a value shopping market. On my return after 50 minutes I started searching for pay area or meters but couldnt find them any where.
    I drove near to the parking area office trying to speak to someone about paying car park fee but it was all desserted. When i was leaving there was no human around and I was the only person there, Even i got worried for my safety. I thought there must be a barrier at the end of car park and kept driving but i found myself on a small road. I thought it must be an abondoned car park and didnt pursue it further as i was in arush to collect my child from the station.

At the same time someone in my family was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer followed by another shocking bereavement in the family did not allow me to focus on the stupid photocopied parking notices. I was also going thru a bitter divorce due to non-cooperation of my Ex and plus moving to another place! in summary my brain was near to explode.

Anyway I responded to the clowns on 17/1/17 via email followed by an appeal on [B]11/2/17 and tried to explain the above situation and offered to pay £20 as a goodwill for delayed response, but I dont remember receiving any further letters from my old address. My old address landlord agreed to inform me if she receives any letters. I thought that my appeal has been considered and i dont need to worry and kept going on with life's ups and downs until I received this new mess from the clowns. Unfortunately i did wrote and payed to PPA but did't hear from them as i found thru forums, they are extremely busy.

Dear comrades and Helpers, now I must submit my defence before 15 July, please guide me, how I proceed with my case as my scenerio is different from others.

I am editing this page just to tell everyone reading my post, Be courageous and don't give up. Please also help each other. Let's be each other's back and make a powerful alliance against private parking scams.
    I'm happy to help anyone who is in a similar situation. I believe it's not about money it's more about our future, if we continue to pay the parking scammers, our future generations will pay a heavy price. I am still standing here firm and ready to fight my case only and only with the help of MSE forum advisers. I have not enough words to say Thanks to them. They gave me courage when I was going through the doom. Please don't give up at any stage. Don't allow the Fear and Worry push you to give up. Fear mongering is the tactic of parking companies to fleece the working class.
    Many thanks
    Bemused 14
    Last edited by Bemused14; 06-12-2017 at 4:17 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary detail and added some good stuff.
Page 2
    • Bemused14
    • By Bemused14 6th Dec 17, 4:01 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Bemused14
    Dear forum moderators,

Please have a look at my updated thread today.

Many thanks and Kind regards
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 6th Dec 17, 4:08 PM
    • 33,482 Posts
    • 17,360 Thanks
    Quentin
    There are no moderators here

What is the issue with your thread?
    • Bemused14
    • By Bemused14 6th Dec 17, 4:26 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Bemused14
    I have now received a letter from County Court...." In line with district Judge's order dated 5/10/17, please find attached copy of claimant's particulars of Claim for your attention."

The claim is a photocopy signed by A Cohen on the 13th of June 2017.

I'm not sure if I can display the particulars of their claim but it's classical case of ANPR by Cel defence.
    I haven't received any letter from Cel office.

The letter is in present tense but want to inform you that CEL has been thrown out of business from the particular shopping centre due to numerous complaints about ANPR and stinging people with parking fines.

I have phoned the court and they have asked me to produce a new or amended defence. My previous defence is present in this thread. Kindly go through my defence and help what I need to amend.
    I have received court letter on 29th of November, it has been written on 27th of November.

Many thanks for help

Bemused14
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 6th Dec 17, 4:35 PM
    • 4,731 Posts
    • 3,066 Thanks
    KeithP
    You were told back in July that your original defence was ok.

Now that you have received the PoC, is there anything that you want to add or change in your defence?

You've seen the PoC. No-one else has.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

194Posts Today

1,498Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I realised I forgot in my links earlier. 1. Help to Buy ISAs, how they work and best buys...? https://t.co/BSCNPeqiVF

• RT @whatdawndid: Thanks to uncle @MartinSLewis I just received £200 back, just like that from the student loan company! Turns out that the?

• RT @LaraLewington: Shocked and saddened by Cheggers news. Working with him on It?s A Knockout was my 1st job in telly when I was just 19. H?

• Follow Martin