Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Duchess Me
    • By Duchess Me 7th Jul 17, 3:57 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Duchess Me
    Wright Hassall Solicitors letter
    • 7th Jul 17, 3:57 PM
    Wright Hassall Solicitors letter 7th Jul 17 at 3:57 PM
    HI All, Am looking for assistance. I received a letter telling me that parked out of a bay. I used this forum and replied using standard email to NCP. They replied back but did not give any evidence such as photos. I asked again and got no reply. Had a letter from ZZPS debt collection agencey which i did not answer and now i have a letter from solicitors that i received while on holiday. Any suggestions as i still have no pics from them and i had nothing on my car either - this came out of the blue.

thanks in advance of course...
    Last edited by Duchess Me; 07-07-2017 at 3:58 PM. Reason: forgot to add details
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 7th Jul 17, 5:44 PM
    • 15,526 Posts
    • 19,617 Thanks
    Redx
    • 7th Jul 17, 5:44 PM
    • 7th Jul 17, 5:44 PM
    complain by email to the BPA aos office and enclose a timeline and copies of all documents received
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,212Posts Today

8,212Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @KCMurdarasi: @MartinSLewis Only 2 fluently, but I can struggle by in another 5 or so. And ask the way to the toilet in about 10 - you d?

• Today's twitter poll: How many languages do you speak (inc Eng) with reasonable fluency (eg can have decent phone chat solely in that lang)

• RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• Follow Martin