Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • TheGuyFromSpace
    • By TheGuyFromSpace 7th Jul 17, 2:24 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    TheGuyFromSpace
    Setting a dispute with a Spanish Trader
    • 7th Jul 17, 2:24 PM
    Setting a dispute with a Spanish Trader 7th Jul 17 at 2:24 PM
    I would like to settle a small claims dispute with an online trader based in Spain but I would like to get clarification on the pre-action protocol when making claims via this route. When making a claim in the UK, the claimant is usually expected to furnish the defendant with a letter clearly stating his/her case at least 14 days before starting proceedings, does this also apply when making claims in via the EU small claims procedure? I can not seem to find anything about this on the EU small claims website.
Page 1
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 7th Jul 17, 6:25 PM
    • 15,174 Posts
    • 10,972 Thanks
    hollydays
    • 7th Jul 17, 6:25 PM
    • 7th Jul 17, 6:25 PM
    Presumably the communication will need to be in Spanish
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,215Posts Today

8,411Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin