Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ashleycha74
    • By ashleycha74 6th Jul 17, 10:02 PM
    • 17Posts
    • 0Thanks
    ashleycha74
    Barclays
    • 6th Jul 17, 10:02 PM
    Barclays 6th Jul 17 at 10:02 PM
    Thanks everyone for your help
    Last edited by ashleycha74; 07-07-2017 at 11:26 PM.
Page 3
    • Chalkius
    • By Chalkius 8th Jul 17, 8:58 AM
    • 77 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    Chalkius
    If you've knowingly tried to scam money from the company by getting refunds you weren't entitled, I'd say the CIFAS is correct. You might well try the ombudsman but your actions brought this, not Barclays .
    • Tinykitson
    • By Tinykitson 14th Jul 17, 4:43 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Tinykitson
    I opened a Barclays Bank account with the intention of moving to them from my Santander I transferred my money to it and then the shut my account and now have to send prof of funds to get it back this isn't a problem because I have prof but how long does it take to get my money released has anyone else been through this and how long did I it take and where did you send your prof to
    • jonesMUFCforever
    • By jonesMUFCforever 14th Jul 17, 6:33 PM
    • 23,977 Posts
    • 11,265 Thanks
    jonesMUFCforever
    I think you may mean proof not prof - how did they ask you to get this proof - if by letter then surely there will be instructions either to take it into a branch or send it to them directly or if by phone - phone them back and ask?
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always receive lots
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

177Posts Today

1,693Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin