Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Angiejf
    • By Angiejf 6th Jul 17, 10:32 AM
    • 95Posts
    • 772Thanks
    Angiejf
    Marie Claire and Now mag dailies
    • 6th Jul 17, 10:32 AM
    Marie Claire and Now mag dailies 6th Jul 17 at 10:32 AM
    For the past 3 days I have not been able to enter the daily competitions on these two magazines, sometimes once I open the login page I can't login, sometimes I can, but even if I'm lucky enough to get to the competitions page nothing happens, and it seems the page freezes, and I can't enter any, all the other magazine dailies are working fine still, so I was wandering if anyone else is having trouble with these two magazines or if it is just me, it is a bit annoying it is these two for me though as most of the competitions I have won through the magazine dailies have been with these two magazines.
Page 1
    • Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 6th Jul 17, 1:08 PM
    • 4,129 Posts
    • 151,227 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    • 6th Jul 17, 1:08 PM
    • 6th Jul 17, 1:08 PM
    Working ok for me.

• cagsd
    • By cagsd 6th Jul 17, 4:02 PM
    • 5,718 Posts
    • 134,881 Thanks
    cagsd
    • 6th Jul 17, 4:02 PM
    • 6th Jul 17, 4:02 PM
    I haven't entered any on Marie Claire for about 2 weeks now as they were so problematic, I just gave up. Now has been fine for me though.

• Angiejf
    • By Angiejf 6th Jul 17, 4:18 PM
    • 95 Posts
    • 772 Thanks
    Angiejf
    • 6th Jul 17, 4:18 PM
    • 6th Jul 17, 4:18 PM
    I'll keep persevering with them, just a bit odd it just these two, the others are fine.
    • Blulu
    • By Blulu 6th Jul 17, 4:26 PM
    • 5,150 Posts
    • 84,849 Thanks
    Blulu
    • 6th Jul 17, 4:26 PM
    • 6th Jul 17, 4:26 PM
    I haven't had any probs with these or any of the dailies. Sometimes it will say there is a problem logging in, but I just refresh the page and I find I'm logged in anyway.

Blu X
    Comping fairy fly to me. Make my bells go tinkle.
    Get your dust out for the lads, and let me have a sprinkle.
    • Zanzib
    • By Zanzib 6th Jul 17, 4:58 PM
    • 3,906 Posts
    • 56,063 Thanks
    Zanzib
    • 6th Jul 17, 4:58 PM
    • 6th Jul 17, 4:58 PM
    Not had problems with either this week.

But it did get to s point where I stopped doing the daily magazines because I was having issues with them all in one way or another.

Started doing them again a few weeks ago, and sometimes have to reload a page.
    • JamboDP
    • By JamboDP 6th Jul 17, 10:19 PM
    • 32,105 Posts
    • 6,757,680 Thanks
    JamboDP
    • 6th Jul 17, 10:19 PM
    • 6th Jul 17, 10:19 PM
    If you use chrome down load this add on, http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=72110688&postcount=3

this will appear at the right hand side of task bar and if you click on it when logged in to mag dailies it will stop most of the videos running. when you click on it it will turn red, unclick when you have finished.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
    • cagsd
    • By cagsd 7th Jul 17, 7:43 AM
    • 5,718 Posts
    • 134,881 Thanks
    cagsd
    • 7th Jul 17, 7:43 AM
    • 7th Jul 17, 7:43 AM
    If you use chrome down load this add on, http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=72110688&postcount=3

this will appear at the right hand side of task bar and if you click on it when logged in to mag dailies it will stop most of the videos running. when you click on it it will turn red, unclick when you have finished.
    Originally posted by JamboDP
    This used to work for all the mags for me, but now it only works on Now, as all the others have changed their format.

• Lillibet13
    • By Lillibet13 7th Jul 17, 8:20 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 35 Thanks
    Lillibet13
    • 7th Jul 17, 8:20 AM
    • 7th Jul 17, 8:20 AM
    I had that problem in Safari so I switched to Google chrome and it's fine
    • Angiejf
    • By Angiejf 7th Jul 17, 9:35 AM
    • 95 Posts
    • 772 Thanks
    Angiejf
    Thanks for the replies, I do use safari, so I'll try google chrome, hopefully that will help.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

270Posts Today

1,861Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin