Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 30th Jun 17, 9:39 PM
    • 1,424Posts
    • 1,404Thanks
    essex boy
    84 WOW
    Sun Holiday Codes July 2017
    • 30th Jun 17, 9:39 PM
    84 WOW
    Sun Holiday Codes July 2017 30th Jun 17 at 9:39 PM
    I will edit the codes needed to book into here for easy access

Saturday JULY 8TH .......... HENS
    Sunday JULY 9TH ......... PAST
    Monday July 10th ........... TALL
    Tuesday July 11th........... FOOD
    Wednesday July 12th ....... WOOD
    Thursday July 13th ........... SHOP
    Friday July 14th ............... HILL
    Saturday July 15th ............ WENT
    Sunday July 16th ............... LAMP
    Monday July 17th .............. V9R4

The Sun Savers previous bookers’ site for the offer opens on Saturday, July 15, 2017.
    The Sun Savers booking site opens Sunday, July 16, 2017.
    The main booking site opens on Monday, July 17, 2017.

For Sun Savers booking office log into your Sun Savers account.
    The main booking office can be found here
    https://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk/

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    TOKENS/CODEWORDS
    Collect 10 tokens/codewords from July 8th
    Booking Office is open Monday 17th July
    Do I get early booking access?..NO

SUN SAVERS
    Collect 9 savers codes from July 8th
    and book from Sunday July 16th
    Do I get early booking access..YES

For early booking access ( previous bookers ) you'll receive a bonus Code by the end of the week
    This means you'll get even earlier access to booking but ONLY if you scan codes consecutively from Saturday July 8th

Bonus codes cannot be scanned until the first day of the promotion (Saturday July 8th ) and you can add it any day before the promotion ends ( Tuesday August 1st )
    Last edited by essex boy; 17-07-2017 at 12:02 PM.
Page 4
    • cashjabs
    • By cashjabs 12th Jul 17, 10:24 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    cashjabs
    does anyone have the codes for sunday please, thanks
    • barmcakebird
    • By barmcakebird 12th Jul 17, 12:27 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    barmcakebird
    Does anyone know what time the booking opens on Saturday, July 15, 2017 should I stay up till midnight on the Friday or get up early on Saturday..

Thanks
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 12th Jul 17, 12:42 PM
    • 1,424 Posts
    • 1,404 Thanks
    essex boy
    Does anyone know what time the booking opens on Saturday, July 15, 2017 should I stay up till midnight on the Friday or get up early on Saturday..

Thanks
    Originally posted by barmcakebird
    No point staying up Friday night.
    As it'll be booked through your Sun Savers account each individual person won't get access to the booking office until you enter Saturdays Sun Saver code
    • Chaz8701
    • By Chaz8701 12th Jul 17, 4:29 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Chaz8701
    Sun savers
    So I'm just catching up with my mail pile!
    I've just downloaded the sun savers app and in out my vip bonus code.
    Will you be able to share the ones from the paper , the I digits rather than the 4 letter words please ?
    • Chaz8701
    • By Chaz8701 12th Jul 17, 4:30 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Chaz8701
    Stupid phone
    *put

* 8 digits
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 12th Jul 17, 4:54 PM
    • 1,424 Posts
    • 1,404 Thanks
    essex boy
    So I'm just catching up with my mail pile!
    I've just downloaded the sun savers app and in out my vip bonus code.
    Will you be able to share the ones from the paper , the I digits rather than the 4 letter words please ?
    Originally posted by Chaz8701
    I'm only able to share the codewords which will enable booking on Monday
    The Sun Saver codes are individual for each Newspaper
    • Acorah
    • By Acorah 12th Jul 17, 5:57 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Acorah
    Hi -does anybody please have a spare (unused) 8 digit sun savers code from the paper on Monday 10 th july? I am just missing this one to be able to do a priority booking. Thanks, Alison
    • Acorah
    • By Acorah 12th Jul 17, 5:58 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Acorah
    Sun codes
    Re 8 digit codes they're all unique and can only be used once
    • dale johnson
    • By dale johnson 12th Jul 17, 6:30 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    dale johnson
    hello guys i have been trying to get the codes from Sunday i have today's codes does anybody have any codes available that they are not using could you email me if possible would be much appreciated just forgot they were out now but will be collecting the rest of the week thank you
    • Cliffo
    • By Cliffo 13th Jul 17, 3:30 AM
    • 69 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    Cliffo
    I would just like to add that each Sun Savers code (ie. 8-digit code) is unique to each printed paper, it can only be used once and each code is for a particular day even if you enter it later on another day. Each code is valid to enter in your Sun Savers account for up to 5 weeks. Since the code digits are based on letters and numbers (except I think they are not using the letter O) then there is a range of 35 possibilities for each digit of the 8-digit code (ie. A to Z and 0 to 9). So the number of possible unique codes is 35 to the power of 8, which equals 2,251,875,390,625 combinations (ie. over 2 trillion). I’m not sure what the daily newspaper printing quantity is but let’s say it’s about 1 million on average. If each code is valid for up to 5 weeks then there will be about 35 million codes active during this time. So you would have a 1 in 64,000 chance of guessing one that is active, that is if nobody else has used it already and for a specific date the chance is about 1 in 2 million. Guessing would also be considered fraud/cheating and likely depriving a valid purchaser – see T&C. I think this is correct if anyone wishes to check. Moral of the story, is that now you really have to buy the paper to get the earliest booking chance, ie. via the Sun Savers method.
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 13th Jul 17, 8:03 AM
    • 1,424 Posts
    • 1,404 Thanks
    essex boy
    Todays codeword is SHOP
    • Triggersaunt
    • By Triggersaunt 13th Jul 17, 9:40 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Triggersaunt
    Monday booking
    When is the best time to book on Monday booking?

Sunday midnight or do we need to wait for a code from Mondays paper?
    • Acorah
    • By Acorah 13th Jul 17, 10:34 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Acorah
    Sun codes
    I've now got this - thanks John
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 13th Jul 17, 10:48 AM
    • 1,424 Posts
    • 1,404 Thanks
    essex boy
    When is the best time to book on Monday booking?

Sunday midnight or do we need to wait for a code from Mondays paper?
    Originally posted by Triggersaunt
    As it's brand new difficult to tell.
    If it hadn't been posted beforehand I'm expecting to personally post it around 7am so if you don't stay up worth setting the alarm for then
    • Acorah
    • By Acorah 13th Jul 17, 11:46 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Acorah
    Sun 8 digit code Sunday 9th!!!
    Just as I thought I knew what i was doing, I realised that I am missing a code from Sunday. I didn't even realise there was a sun published on Sunday!!!!
    So please if anybody has an unused 8 digit code, please could you let me have it. I will be very grateful
    Regards alison
    • gemnjam
    • By gemnjam 13th Jul 17, 12:27 PM
    • 824 Posts
    • 2,770 Thanks
    gemnjam
    Spare VIP Bonus Code
    Hi,

I refuse to buy the paper and do the sunsavers thing (mainly as I know I'm forgetful and will likely miss at least one rendering it kinda pointless) so will take my chances with the codewords 24-48 hours after everyone else.

As a previous booker though I did get a VIP bonus code so if anyone didn't get one themselves but has been collecting all the sunsavers codes so far and could use this, please send me a PM and I will forward it over and hopefully it will work on your account?
    "You've got to cut your cloth to suit your wassname" Terry (my Dad), 1944-present
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 14th Jul 17, 8:03 AM
    • 1,424 Posts
    • 1,404 Thanks
    essex boy
    Todays codeword is HILL
    • 76daytripper
    • By 76daytripper 14th Jul 17, 10:02 AM
    • 19 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    76daytripper
    Do we not need a priority booking code this time? I've had loads of emails but no code - I mean the one like this 1843021 / 902
    • bells on it
    • By bells on it 14th Jul 17, 12:08 PM
    • 113 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    bells on it
    Anyone got a unique code for Monday that they're not using?
    Hi I completely forgot to pick up Mondays newspaper so haven't got the unique code I need for priority booking. Does anyone have one that they aren't using???
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 14th Jul 17, 12:10 PM
    • 1,424 Posts
    • 1,404 Thanks
    essex boy
    Do we not need a priority booking code this time? I've had loads of emails but no code - I mean the one like this 1843021 / 902
    Originally posted by 76daytripper
    Those codes don't exist with this new format I'm afraid.
    Sun Savers had a VIP priority code if they'd booked before but it's useless unless you've also entered Sun Saver codes from Saturday 8th July when the promotion started till Saturday 15th when that booking office opens.

Without Sun Savers you'd need to wait till Monday 17th July and book in the main booking office using the 10 codewords I provide
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,086Posts Today

7,196Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin