Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• SaintsFC1977
    • By SaintsFC1977 29th Jun 17, 6:24 PM
    • 9Posts
    • 3Thanks
    0 WOW
    Brittany Ferries - Club Voyage - Is it Worth Joining?
    • 29th Jun 17, 6:24 PM
    0 WOW
    Brittany Ferries - Club Voyage - Is it Worth Joining? 29th Jun 17 at 6:24 PM
    I am literally about to book return ferries to France for August and I understand that Club Voyage members receive discounts on crossings. I can't quite work out how much discount we will get, but the membership costs £70 and the crossing is about £600, so even a 20% saving would be worthwhile.

What do you think?
Page 3
    • knightstyle
    • By knightstyle 22nd Feb 18, 5:59 PM
    • 4,630 Posts
    • 1,716 Thanks
    OK everyone who wants a BF discount code please PM me and I will give you my code. I had to stop for a while as I gave too many but can now go again.
    • Caesar10
    • By Caesar10 25th Feb 18, 10:23 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Knightstyle I would really appreciate a discount code, I'm about to book a crossing to France for the summer and any help towards costs would be greatly received.
    • Suff
    • By Suff 7th Mar 18, 12:18 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Discount Code
    I am booking my brittany ferries trip and thought id ask if any one has a valid Clube Voyage membership no they would like to share with me

• Owe
    • By Owe 15th Mar 18, 10:06 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hi Knightstyle,

Feel cheeky but could i use your code please. Very good of you...thanks
    • knightstyle
    • By knightstyle 15th Mar 18, 10:20 PM
    • 4,630 Posts
    • 1,716 Thanks
    Owe, thanks for the PM, I have sent you my details, have a great trip.
    Anyone else, PM me as I still have some discount codes to give.
    • Papalazarusward
    • By Papalazarusward 18th Mar 18, 8:23 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Ferry Hero
    I've never been on this forum before but needed to join after spotting a ferry hero offering discount codes out. Do you have any left? My family of 5 would be hugely greatful if you do! Thanks, Tom
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

163Posts Today

1,341Users online

Martin's Twitter