Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SaintsFC1977
    • By SaintsFC1977 29th Jun 17, 6:24 PM
    • 9Posts
    • 3Thanks
    SaintsFC1977
    0 WOW
    Brittany Ferries - Club Voyage - Is it Worth Joining?
    • 29th Jun 17, 6:24 PM
    0 WOW
    Brittany Ferries - Club Voyage - Is it Worth Joining? 29th Jun 17 at 6:24 PM
    I am literally about to book return ferries to France for August and I understand that Club Voyage members receive discounts on crossings. I can't quite work out how much discount we will get, but the membership costs £70 and the crossing is about £600, so even a 20% saving would be worthwhile.

What do you think?
Page 2
    • matttt22
    • By matttt22 27th Oct 17, 12:17 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    matttt22
    knightstyle, thank you so much! You, should have a lot of good karma coming your way
    • badiamir
    • By badiamir 22nd Nov 17, 2:27 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    badiamir
    Brittany Ferries Discount Code
    We are planning a trip with BF, could you please share your Club Voyage discount code with us. Thank you in advance.(badiamir@hotmail.com)
    • knightstyle
    • By knightstyle 22nd Nov 17, 10:20 PM
    • 4,586 Posts
    • 1,694 Thanks
    knightstyle
    Sorry everyone but I have used all my discount allowance and more. In fact I have had warning from BF. So no more for a while BUT I will be back next year with more!
    Perhaps another MSEer will take over????
    • AlexMac
    • By AlexMac 6th Dec 17, 9:59 PM
    • 2,001 Posts
    • 1,767 Thanks
    AlexMac
    A new white knight with a discount code rides to the rescue; grawiz at post #3 at

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5715019

knightstyle- you're a great help (although, as we always book BF hotel and ferry packages during their 20% discount window we don't need a "cub voyage" number!)

Where do you go? We just poodle round Cantabria and Asturias and sometimes up to Navarre and Aragon.

Our world's best hotel is Hotel del Oso up from Potes in the Picos de Europa mountains; great for walkers!
    • Cottonbudz1
    • By Cottonbudz1 28th Dec 17, 1:32 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Cottonbudz1
    brittany ferries club voyage discount code
    Hi

I'm new to MSE & thought I'd check out this thread before booking a ferry crossing to france for next summer. Does you have a fiemds/family code I could use?

many thanks
    • Chrisandlucy
    • By Chrisandlucy 9th Jan 18, 8:23 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Chrisandlucy
    Club voyage number please
    Hi Knightstyle
    I too have literally just joined so that I could ask you for the membership number. I`m travelling in 7 weeks and just about to pay.
    Thanks in anticipation.
    • Martindursley
    • By Martindursley 16th Jan 18, 6:59 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Martindursley
    Ferry discounts
    Hi, I found this thread while searching for cheap ferry crossings. Is your kind offer still available? If so, I would really appreciate it if you could send me a code.
    Regards,
    Martin
    • PlymTim
    • By PlymTim 17th Jan 18, 1:10 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    PlymTim
    10% DISCOUNT

Contact me for the code
    • Lazye1984
    • By Lazye1984 19th Jan 18, 9:12 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Lazye1984
    Hi,
    I am looking to book a Portsmouth / St Malo crossing today.

Is there a kind soul that has a spare code they could let me use?

I'm booking for the first weekend of the summer holidays, peak season costs so it would really help!
    I will be for ever in your debt...
    Dave
    • Harold.Finch
    • By Harold.Finch 19th Jan 18, 1:48 PM
    • 71 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    Harold.Finch
    Just worth pointing out that the 10% guest discount comes off the actual ferry price.

There is no discount on the price of cabins, so the total reduction can amount to something less than 10% off if you need a cabin.

Still a good saving though.
    • JRH999
    • By JRH999 21st Jan 18, 4:47 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    JRH999
    Discount code
    Hi,

If anyone has a spare code it would be very much appreciated! We're hoping to book our first family ferry to France and then drive through to north-west Spain.
    • sfv
    • By sfv 24th Jan 18, 5:05 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sfv
    Thanks PlymTim- have sent you a pm
    • Cumbria44
    • By Cumbria44 28th Jan 18, 12:11 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Cumbria44
    Any help with discount would be appreciated
    Hi I am new to all of this, but giving it a go. I am planning trip to France in August. We will only be travelling once this year and have decided to travel I overnight so children get well rested on route. This as pushed up costs and wondered if anyone can help with a discount code. Thanks for taking time to read.
    • bells on it
    • By bells on it 5th Feb 18, 1:51 PM
    • 121 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    bells on it
    Hi Iíve literally just booked with Brittany for August going Portsmouth - Caen.
    If I was to join would they let me retrospectively book cabin and get discount?? Paid £488 x
    • knightstyle
    • By knightstyle 5th Feb 18, 9:12 PM
    • 4,586 Posts
    • 1,694 Thanks
    knightstyle
    bells on it yes if you ring them straight away and explain that you meant to join.
    • KellyP82
    • By KellyP82 13th Feb 18, 8:13 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    KellyP82
    Holiday to Spain
    Hi there,
    I am just about to book a holiday through brittany ferries and have seen your post reference voyage discount.
    Would I be able to have the code, Many thanks
    • dondo
    • By dondo 14th Feb 18, 10:42 AM
    • 462 Posts
    • 141 Thanks
    dondo
    Hi there

If anyone does have a discount code that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    • Timcee
    • By Timcee 20th Feb 18, 5:40 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Timcee
    Hi there i was wondering if I joined club voyager 1st I'm assuming it's worth it and 2 can I also use a discount code as well as club voyager 3 does anyone have
    a spare code ? Thanks
    • julie8314dave
    • By julie8314dave 20th Feb 18, 8:28 PM
    • 179 Posts
    • 103 Thanks
    julie8314dave
    Please
    May i have the code please, we are travelling in August. Hope you are enjoying your holiday in France at the moment you lucky thing x
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,906Posts Today

5,352Users online

Martin's Twitter