Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 28th Jun 17, 10:56 PM
    • 2,107Posts
    • 21,537Thanks
    mothernerd
    NST Joyful July
    • 28th Jun 17, 10:56 PM
    NST Joyful July 28th Jun 17 at 10:56 PM
    Ninja Saving Turtles

We are now half way through the year and how are we doing with our annual goals?

Congratulations to those on target with debt busting / diet and exercise and any other goals. Keep it going remembering to revise your target if your current stepping stone is getting too comfy.

For those who have drifted from their path (hangs head in shame) there are still six months of the year left. You have time to wipe the slate clean and make a fresh start. Be honest about why things have not worked out. Were your original goals too tough? Did things go to pot when everyday pressures kicked in? Did you have a beautiful plan with all the details worked out but then failed to apply them (me again)? Remember Hope is not a strategy.

If you are reeling from the blows that life has dealt you (hugs, more hugs and a sympathetic ear) just hang in there turtles. Revise your goals or write an emergency strategy if needed, do what you can – you will still get there, but for now you have to use the B roads not the motorway.

The turtle gang are all here to help, advise, celebrate with you, commiserate with you, hand out tissues and hugs as required. We even do lycra clad cheerleaders with pompoms.

So if you are a regular contender (turtle life can be tough and demanding), a recent convert or just finding your way and trying turtledom for the first time, welcome to

JOYFUL JULY

JOY Life has been hard recently. I have always found joy in the little things. Some of us find 3 things to be grateful for at the end of each day and you may find it useful too – you can add it to your daily post or just write it down privately. Some days are full of good things, some days are dreadful but if you think carefully you can pick out moments of joy – a ladybird, a child's glasses case in the shape of a shoe, a smile or thank you from a stranger.

Try to wake joyfully too. It can help to write your 'to do' list (and make other preparations) the night before, so that you have a clear idea of your coming day. If possible take a few moments of peace and calm and take that forward into your joyful day. Make joyful memories with your children during the holidays and share any free/ low cost fun ideas.

ORGANISE You should know your Debt Free Date or if debt free your savings goal (mortgage free plan/ early retirement goal). If you don't know, work it out or if it is too daunting or too far in the future, set a target for this year. Work out how much you need to put aside to achieve this and live on what is left over. Sort your budgets for the month before July 1st (if possible).

YOU It starts from here, it starts with YOU, it starts with now.
    I'm sorry but you are it. We may wish we had more money, a better job, weren't in this mess, more abc, less xyz. This is where you are. If you don't like it, change it. You can keep wishing or you can plan, decide what you want to do, set goals, break them down into small steps and start. Every small step helps even when you can't see the bigger picture.

Know yourself, your strengths and weaknesses.

If life has steam rollered over your plans, write new ones. Is it just temporary (hold your nerve, do what you can, resign yourself to being in a holding pattern until the crisis is over) or longer term (take a deep breath, eat from the cupboards, check through your annual budget).

FRUGAL The Frugalwoods are having another Uber Frugal Month Challenge
    http://www.frugalwoods.com/2017/06/19/the-uber-frugal-month-challenge-is-back-july-2017-edition/ . I haven't read a lot of their stuff (some is location specific) but this is a sort of 'how low could you go', cut out absolutely everything you possibly could. I might be signing up and thought it might help some of you facing a difficult month. It won't be for everyone but it might be good to spend some time considering just what you could do without 'if you had to'. I will probably use some of it for daily inspiration.

USE what you have. Start by auditing the cupboards, fridge and freezer. Make meal plan based on these. Cook from scratch. After sorting out your big bills, the food budget is often the area where you can make great savings.

LOOK after you. If you are it, it all depends on you, so look after yourself (especially if no-one else is likely to). Make time for a little pampering or just sit and reflect. Mental and physical wellbeing is important.

JULY Challenge runs from 1st to 31st July.

UNLESS you have a specific reason (special celebration, no/ least harmful alternative) you should avoid takeaways, restaurants, vending machines, costalot outlets. Take lunch to work (hospital appointments etc) every day. Some turtles have the occasional spend built into their personal/ social spending budget.

LITTLE and OFTEN is the key for those who are poorly, new to exercise or who have fallen by the wayside. Start with 10 minutes a day, five times a week, rising to 20 minutes in the second week. More if you are young and healthy. Those of you with a well established training routine carry on - you know your needs/capabilities better than I.

YOU will aim for 16 NO Spend Days unless you set a much lower total last month, in which case try for 2 above last month's target. Medical necessities, ys bargains (no other purchases) and filling your car with petrol from a designated petrol budget are exempt (you still keep your NSD). Super organised turtles who never exceed their budget or buy anything on impulse do not count NSDs as they have other ways of controlling their spending.

Daily Posting is reccommended – keep reading if you can't post. If it all goes wrong, confess or ask for help/ sympathy. Turtles who are on holiday should adjust targets accordingly (posting/ NSDs/ separate holiday budget etc).

Who is up to the turtle challenge?

Last edited by mothernerd; 29-06-2017 at 12:02 AM.
    Building a rainbow of happiness and joy
    NST Oct #1 SFD 8/20 Food £51.25/ £100 Travel £1/10 DIY £4/30 Debt free and EF January 2016 No mortgage Progress through plodding, baby steps and purposeful pottering
Page 9
    • Toni'sfriend
    • By Toni'sfriend 6th Jul 17, 8:13 PM
    • 845 Posts
    • 7,644 Thanks
    Toni'sfriend
    NSD No 2 (might be the last one for a few days). Friends have phoned to say their coming tomorrow. Oh well, just have to take us as they find us. It's C's birthday so I plan for us to all go to the local pub for a meal rather than cooking. He's a bit down at the moment so I hope this will cheer him up.
    • PlaysNicely
    • By PlaysNicely 6th Jul 17, 8:38 PM
    • 77 Posts
    • 449 Thanks
    PlaysNicely
    Evening all!

1) NSDs: still at 4 / 16 - had to spend today for food shopping!

2) At least one store cupboard menu week this month: longest run so far 5 days.
    Spent just under £30 on fruit, veg & things we'd run out of, so now the challenge is on to go for the next 7 days with what we have, now that we've got our fresh veg. Do still have to get bread for OH & probably some milk in the week so have put £5 in purse for this so there's no chance of extra spending & any underspend can go into one of the challenge coffers.
    I know £35 overall is more than the £30 I said yesterday, but I think I was being a bit optimistic there & forgetting that because we've just had 5 store cupboard days, there are things we'd run low on. So challenge is to get to next Thursday morning without spending more than that purse fiver!

3) Try to up my own income in some way (legally, of course)! Seeing what tomorrow brings, literally!

4) My NST health goal: 10,000 steps a day (as total of 70,000 across a week)!
    Huge work day, no power walk but did get a dog walk in after work, but not a long one as better for dogs to cool off in sea than slog across the reserve in the heat, so only just over 6,000 steps today which is a bit poor. Overall 50,940 / 70,000.

5) No FleaBay shopping for the whole month - achieved again today = 6 / 31.

6) Frugal focus: sourcing instead of spending:
    * Valance in progress
    * Doggy glove puppet in progress
    * Cut a few flowers from garden & put onto mantel to brighten it up without having to pay for a bunch!

Simple pleasures:
    Another great walk on beach at low tide - proper doggy paddle from male pooch today!
    Evening meal out in garden, lovely!
    Pushing myself with things I'm not confident in, it worked out OK for me today & I'm hoping it will carry through to tomorrow for this interview / trial thing.

Eager Elephant, yes Now TV works via Broadband, we've had ours a few years now, mainly for catch-up TV, rather than watching iPlayer via iPad. We quite like watching the Walter Presents international dramas on C4 catch-up and just like Calling14 mentioned, my hubby is also planning himself a treat of a day pass (kind of pay-as-you-go) on the sport side so he can watch the rugby - very easy to do. I also occasionally do yoga and relaxation via U-tube, which is useful using the TV screen rather than iPad as it's easier to see the moves etc. Really, I think it's pretty good value and you're not bombarded with marketing for the extras (just occasional emails) the extra viewing options are just there when you want them.

Thanks Mothernerd for today's inspiration, one that will stay with me, I think.

Night all, PN x
    £1000 Emergency fund challenge #236 - £147 / £1000 365 day penny challenge - £142.00 / £667.95 30 Fridays savings pot = £ 105 / £465
    NST July #23 - trying to build up EF & savings (as above)
    • swimminginaseaofdebt
    • By swimminginaseaofdebt 6th Jul 17, 9:34 PM
    • 597 Posts
    • 3,196 Thanks
    swimminginaseaofdebt
    Evening everyone,

Walked to the doctors for 11.45am today as my little was one was meant to have his jabs. Was kept waiting for 30mins only to be told the system had made a mistake and the clinic finished at 11.15am. There was only one nurse on duty when I arrived and she couldn’t give the little one his jabs as it needs two of them. Will have to go back next month sometime but I felt like I wasted a morning as I even have to skip mother and toddler group for the appointment.

Anyway walked back home, grabbed a very quick lunch, then headed out to a baby sensory class. Following that I was on the way to drop some books off at the charity shop when my sister phoned asking if I wanted to go out for dinner as my niece was missing the little one and wanted to see him. I agreed and we ended up at a buffet place which cost me just under £15 and put heed to what I hoped to be a NSD. All my fault though as I’m not good to saying ‘no’ when presented with food lol.
    Pay all debt off by Christmas 2017 #150 - £1868.05/£3729.05
    SPC10 #564
    • Jo Blogs
    • By Jo Blogs 7th Jul 17, 7:27 AM
    • 751 Posts
    • 2,594 Thanks
    Jo Blogs
    Good morning all

Wonderful posts and NSDs as always

Loving the Frugalwood's e-mails and challenge

Today will be NSD No.7 - I've really gone off shopping and buying things. Not that I was spending much on junk anyway .

Wishing you all a super NSDay!
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44 for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    2017 Womble #35 £3463.27 Sept NSDs 4/15CCCChl 9/12 months
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
    • FurryBeastOz
    • By FurryBeastOz 7th Jul 17, 7:29 AM
    • 1,092 Posts
    • 14,407 Thanks
    FurryBeastOz
    Still no NSD but apart from the hopeless Sat/Sun it has all been budgetted or planned for.

Today I have to do the first grocery shop - visitors tomorrow. Most will come from the entertainment budget which hasn't seen any use for a couple of months due to exams and other life traumas.

First, trip to Kilmarnock to see if the antibiotics have worked on DH's infected finger.

Not working next week now. They can't get their IT sorted. A week on Monday. I f I haven't killed DH by then it will be a miracle. After midnight to bed all week despite being exhausted and repeatedly saying 'I'll be up shortly' as I go up at about 2230.
    *** Debt Free***
    NST October 1/18
    Goals - Weight loss 0/13lb from 1st Jul 17
    GC To 1/10/17 £2416.17£3,500, 69.03/74.79% of the year. Had to raise budget
    • f0xh0les
    • By f0xh0les 7th Jul 17, 7:59 AM
    • 980 Posts
    • 7,075 Thanks
    f0xh0les
    I got one! I got one! My first SFD!!
    Whoooo hooo!

Now for some more.
    MFW May 16 £118,340
    October 17 - £109,495.00
    • cuddlymarm
    • By cuddlymarm 7th Jul 17, 8:02 AM
    • 1,087 Posts
    • 4,931 Thanks
    cuddlymarm
    Hi guys
    Time to check in again.
    Yesterday wasn't a NSD ( I spent £5.30 but £5 of it was a voucher but I'm opting to put the £5 I didn't spend in my savings towards Xmas.)
    What I earned last week was in the bank this morning too but that will be transferred to the credit card to knock that down a bit. ( Part of me says I should buy myself something to wear as a treat but with dieting as much as I keep seeing lovely clothes there's no point buying them and I've got more clothes than I know what to do with as it is. The bigger ones that fit are getting worn most and then as soon as they are too big will be charity shopped. )
    Some time over the next few days I'll pop into town because I need 2 baby presents. It's all little girls being born at the moment and as a mother of two sons I love buying pink things.
    OH is going to talk to someone about a bit of temp work today which will help a bit if he gets it.
    I'm still looking out for jobs. I've applied for 2 this week.
    I'm grateful for this lovely weather at the moment. I'll try and get a long walk in later.
    Anyway enough of my ramblings, time for a nice cup of tea.
    Keep well guys
    Cuddles
    August food spend £94.18/£120
    Exercise week 1 4/4 week 2 5/4 week 3 week 4
    NSD5/15
    Treat budget £43.75/£40
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 7th Jul 17, 11:05 AM
    • 2,107 Posts
    • 21,537 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Joyful July Day Seven
    Hugs FBO - long walks help if you can get out of the house.

f0xh0les

Don't worry
    Be Happy

When it's all too much, remember
    Just Do the Next Thing
    Building a rainbow of happiness and joy
    NST Oct #1 SFD 8/20 Food £51.25/ £100 Travel £1/10 DIY £4/30 Debt free and EF January 2016 No mortgage Progress through plodding, baby steps and purposeful pottering
    • Calling14
    • By Calling14 7th Jul 17, 12:26 PM
    • 2,494 Posts
    • 18,557 Thanks
    Calling14
    Well done Foxholes1 SFD

School summer fayre attended yesterday not too much damage.
    Bought some blackberry jam, xmas tree and a tomato plant. Had a few goes on Tombola and treat latte and lemon cake. Under 10 pounds.

Hermit head on this weekend.
    Nothing planned and Dd away so please myself. NT visit I expect will take drink with me. Hopefully no spending.

Counting todays SFD as not going near a shop up to 4/16

100 pounds off my debts today, surveys done.

Grateful for
    My garden keeping me busy
    Good book
    Homemade butternut squash soup for lunch
    LBM 13039 1.1.13 NOW 1250
    PAYDBX 2017 #16 3050 /4300 DFD 12/17
    E
    Fund #9 £60/£1,000
    1 x 100 days challenge 621.85/2000 ends 29/12/17

• thriftylass
    • By thriftylass 7th Jul 17, 12:52 PM
    • 3,039 Posts
    • 25,041 Thanks
    thriftylass
    Hello,

another SFD yesterday but not today as sadly it was time to put our cat to sleep yesterday. So another bill on the CC (this might be covered by insurance) plus cremation which is not covered. We'll scatter her ashes under her favourite tree in the garden.

Also did a sensible top up shop for £34 in Lidl that should get us through most of next week.

I'll do my usual disappearing act into the offline world over the weekend and see you Monday, have a good one
    NST Oct 4
    SFD9/17 spends 574/480
    Exercise 9/20 Amazon vouchers for xmas £7
    Debt - all 0% 1300 to go from 5290 (75% paid off)
    DFD 2/2018 Mortgage 109343 (04/17) 16 years left
    • Calling14
    • By Calling14 7th Jul 17, 1:48 PM
    • 2,494 Posts
    • 18,557 Thanks
    Calling14
    Thrifty - hugs. Very sad when you have to part with your pets. Hope your alright xx
    LBM 13039 1.1.13 NOW 1250
    PAYDBX 2017 #16 3050 /4300 DFD 12/17
    E
    Fund #9 £60/£1,000
    1 x 100 days challenge 621.85/2000 ends 29/12/17

• Toni'sfriend
    • By Toni'sfriend 7th Jul 17, 1:55 PM
    • 845 Posts
    • 7,644 Thanks
    Toni'sfriend
    I am so sorry, Thrifty.
    • Fmess
    • By Fmess 7th Jul 17, 4:53 PM
    • 2,537 Posts
    • 23,956 Thanks
    Fmess
    Hugs thrifty
    LBM = 07/09/13 Debt = £13339 (100% cleared)
    New Roof Debt £1425/£8542
    SeptNST #? SFD 1/18 Food 101.16/120 Personal 160/200 Petrol 50/100
    • indigowarrior
    • By indigowarrior 7th Jul 17, 5:14 PM
    • 274 Posts
    • 1,976 Thanks
    indigowarrior
    Still on 4 nsds. Today was a total bust. I am aiming for the weekend to be spend free.
    Today I am greatful for spending time with my children and also to weather being lovely at the moment.
    Hugs Thirfty
    #545- SPC
    Homeowner by 40
    August Nsd 1/15
    • Lauralozzle
    • By Lauralozzle 7th Jul 17, 6:41 PM
    • 435 Posts
    • 4,076 Thanks
    Lauralozzle
    Thursday was a NSD so I'm at 2/14 this month. Today has been spendy as I treated myself to lunch today. A refund came through from my contact lenses, more than I thought I would get! I was expecting £23 but got £46 so I was pretty chuffed with that!

I've offered to do overtime again this weekend on Sunday. My manager said she could turn a blind eye and let me do Saturday too but it's against policy (need one day off in 14) and I don't want it to bite me if payroll then refuse to pay. They probably won't but I don't want to take the chance! I offered the Sunday as its more money and I have worked 12 days on the trot so I'm quite looking forward to a day off tomorrow. I've got Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off so my plan is to rack up NSD those days.

I'm grateful for my day off tomorrow. Need to decide if we should do something
    October grocery challenge £150.54/£200 | October cleaning budget £75.16/£75 | October NSD 7/15
    Credit Card: £220 (0%) | Car Finance: £8,240 (7.9% APR) | Mortgage: £111,684 (3.99% APR)
    Wedding Fund: £3,564.74
    • SkintTeacher
    • By SkintTeacher 7th Jul 17, 6:59 PM
    • 325 Posts
    • 1,880 Thanks
    SkintTeacher
    nsd 3 today
    Went to the gym after work for my final bit of training before Sunday's race. Now for a lovely cheap weekend.
    Have a great weekend everyone x
    • x_raphael_xx
    • By x_raphael_xx 7th Jul 17, 8:32 PM
    • 3,400 Posts
    • 17,103 Thanks
    x_raphael_xx
    Evening all,
    Didn't post yesterday, was feeling a little down. Today I've been feeling a little head spinny and weird. I've not been out for any runs, and been eating rubbishy. Maybe my body needs a boost? Think the house thing is getting me down too, all we're waiting on is for the seller to move out, but she's having difficulty finding a flat to rent with a dog. We've even started looking at other houses.

Couple of spendy days too, I logged in to my bank to find £39.99 have been charged to my card for my yearly xbox live subscription, paid it back from my treat fund. Took out £10 to pay my friend to do my hair, arrived at her house to find she'd forgotten and was heading to the beach she promised she'll do it tomorrow, but as I took the money out yesterday I won't count it as a spend again. treated myself to a costa iced mocha too.
    Today I had to pop £2 in for parking for a work seminar, and topped the car up with fuel. I'd left it as long as I could, it was almost running on empty.

YOU If you don't like it, change it. Weight & Fitness. I'm feeling a little burnt out so taking a step back.

FRUGAL The Frugalwoods are having another Uber Frugal Month Challenge Bf has stocked up the fridge and cupboards.

USE what you have. Not today. Sent bf to co-op for a pizza.

LOOK after you. Trying to relax and re-charge.

UNLESS you have a specific reason you should avoid takeaways etc Pizza bought, but it was shop-bought and not a takeaway.

YOU will aim for 16 NO Spend Days 5/20 Still on 5. 25%

JOY Find 3 things to be grateful for at the end of each day.
    1) Watched Tremors today, love a cheesy 'horror'
    2) Short day at work, 2 hours for a seminar, and early finish thanks to my long day on monday.
    3) Dropped some donations off at the cats & dogs home. Good feelings.
    Debt Free as of 17/01/2009 Turtle Power!!
    - NSD's - /20
    EF Challenger #36 £1000/£5050
    / Lose weight 22.2 / 30lbs
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 7th Jul 17, 8:38 PM
    • 6,418 Posts
    • 46,814 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Today I am grateful for dd enjoying her new class, for dd having an epic time at the scout centre, for the sunshine, for sainz having everything I wanted to buy there, for dh being more chilled and relaxed after his double tooth extraction yesterday, for the lovely kids in the neighbourhood for dd to play with, for my knitting, and my sewing, for doing shred #5 in a row.
    NST Organise October #10; NSD 12/20; Ex 6/20; craft 6/31 (212); remove 514
    2017 MFW#63 Pay off: £3320/£4050; 2
    017 sell 116

Mortgage £23,689 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • abundant1972
    • By abundant1972 7th Jul 17, 8:42 PM
    • 1,177 Posts
    • 8,598 Thanks
    abundant1972
    Evening all

Had a late night last night so no check in... but still on track.

Yesterday = NSD number 5
    Today = NSD number 6

I didn't get to the gym today as my protein powder exploded in my bag covering my kit lol. I didn't do it - honest guv!!! I could still go - I'm just putting it off a bit. Lame!!! I will definitely be in Sat and Sun.

The last few days I have been grateful for:
    1. Lots of laughs at work
    2. A clear desk and a clutter-free mind
    3. The gang on here for motivating me
    Hugs Thrifty - be kind to yourself this weekend. They'll always be in your memories and in your heart so always alive in you. I miss having a pet... as soon as I get my own place... they are such good company.

Restful weekend planned. I'm out of milk... otherwise I could probably 'make-do' with what I have in. Loathe to have a spend day... I just can't get used to black coffee!!! Maybe I can barter a few cartons of milk with my housemate, for something I have in I want to get rid of haha. Actually - that's quite a good idea haha!!!

Repay Car : Phase 2 : £0/£500 by 13/09
    Follow your heart & be true to yourself always
    Help To Buy ISA = £4883.65. EF = £1500/£4500
    NST Nov : NSD=1/16 : Food £0/£100 : Spends £0/£100
    Spiritual Practice =0/31. Exercise Sessions 0/14.
    • PlaysNicely
    • By PlaysNicely 7th Jul 17, 9:39 PM
    • 77 Posts
    • 449 Thanks
    PlaysNicely
    Happy Friday!

1) NSDs: still at 4 / 16 - had to buy family birthday gift today (budgeted for) and cheeky bargain of lined linen summer skirt from £1 rail in CS (unscheduled spend by way of slight treat to self, see below)! Tomorrow will involve small spend for birthday breakfast gathering in cafe.

2) At least one store cupboard menu week this month: longest run so far 5 days.
    No food spends today, dinner of HM caponata (OH specialty) and tagliatelle, but despite being today's chef he's now moaning there's no pudding!

3) Try to up my own income in some way (legally, of course)!
    Achieved! Success at gallery, will now be working there weekends but will need to do some weekdays beforehand to learn the ropes etc (this training will be paid). Will have to juggle existing work to free up weekeday time to do this but it'll be worth it. Very happy so minor celebratory treat of summer skirt for £1 because I only have one summery skirt and it always seems to be in the wash at the moment (seaside dog walks tend to be messy)!

4) My NST health goal: 10,000 steps a day (as total of 70,000 across a week)!
    Achieved this today, currently have just over 11,000 showing on pedometer, but sadly means I didn't quite get the overall 70,000 as am at 61,940 / 70,000, which goes to prove that you can be on your feet for hours on end across a day but not actually getting very far! So, will try to do better next week

5) No FleaBay shopping for the whole month - achieved again today = 7 / 31.

6) Frugal focus: sourcing instead of spending:
    * Valance in progress
    * Doggy glove puppet in progress
    * Am drinking some wine I found in the fridge, does that count?

Simple pleasures:
    The lovely roses in our garden & neighbourhood, seem to do well here.
    OH's beloved vine he brought from old house & didn't have much hope for now has tiny grapes on it!
    Meeting new people & feeling it's a good fit.

So sorry about your cat thrifty.

Congrats on the NSD Foxy, hopefully plenty more for you where that one came from.

Happy weekend to all, PN x
    Last edited by PlaysNicely; 07-07-2017 at 9:42 PM.
    £1000 Emergency fund challenge #236 - £147 / £1000 365 day penny challenge - £142.00 / £667.95 30 Fridays savings pot = £ 105 / £465
    NST July #23 - trying to build up EF & savings (as above)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,001Posts Today

6,220Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I was surprised to see the three people in front of me in the newsagents were all shocked their old £1 coins were no longer taken.

• RT @natdebtline: If you?ve been visited by a bailiff since April 2014 we want to hear your story for our #bailiffreform campaign https://t.?

• Well so far it seems there's one thing remainers and leavers agree on - the EU is getting the better of the negotia? https://t.co/70z5ffpG8S

• Follow Martin