Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 28th Jun 17, 10:56 PM
    • 2,025Posts
    • 20,548Thanks
    mothernerd
    NST Joyful July
    • 28th Jun 17, 10:56 PM
    NST Joyful July 28th Jun 17 at 10:56 PM
    Ninja Saving Turtles

We are now half way through the year and how are we doing with our annual goals?

Congratulations to those on target with debt busting / diet and exercise and any other goals. Keep it going remembering to revise your target if your current stepping stone is getting too comfy.

For those who have drifted from their path (hangs head in shame) there are still six months of the year left. You have time to wipe the slate clean and make a fresh start. Be honest about why things have not worked out. Were your original goals too tough? Did things go to pot when everyday pressures kicked in? Did you have a beautiful plan with all the details worked out but then failed to apply them (me again)? Remember Hope is not a strategy.

If you are reeling from the blows that life has dealt you (hugs, more hugs and a sympathetic ear) just hang in there turtles. Revise your goals or write an emergency strategy if needed, do what you can – you will still get there, but for now you have to use the B roads not the motorway.

The turtle gang are all here to help, advise, celebrate with you, commiserate with you, hand out tissues and hugs as required. We even do lycra clad cheerleaders with pompoms.

So if you are a regular contender (turtle life can be tough and demanding), a recent convert or just finding your way and trying turtledom for the first time, welcome to

JOYFUL JULY

JOY Life has been hard recently. I have always found joy in the little things. Some of us find 3 things to be grateful for at the end of each day and you may find it useful too – you can add it to your daily post or just write it down privately. Some days are full of good things, some days are dreadful but if you think carefully you can pick out moments of joy – a ladybird, a child's glasses case in the shape of a shoe, a smile or thank you from a stranger.

Try to wake joyfully too. It can help to write your 'to do' list (and make other preparations) the night before, so that you have a clear idea of your coming day. If possible take a few moments of peace and calm and take that forward into your joyful day. Make joyful memories with your children during the holidays and share any free/ low cost fun ideas.

ORGANISE You should know your Debt Free Date or if debt free your savings goal (mortgage free plan/ early retirement goal). If you don't know, work it out or if it is too daunting or too far in the future, set a target for this year. Work out how much you need to put aside to achieve this and live on what is left over. Sort your budgets for the month before July 1st (if possible).

YOU It starts from here, it starts with YOU, it starts with now.
    I'm sorry but you are it. We may wish we had more money, a better job, weren't in this mess, more abc, less xyz. This is where you are. If you don't like it, change it. You can keep wishing or you can plan, decide what you want to do, set goals, break them down into small steps and start. Every small step helps even when you can't see the bigger picture.

Know yourself, your strengths and weaknesses.

If life has steam rollered over your plans, write new ones. Is it just temporary (hold your nerve, do what you can, resign yourself to being in a holding pattern until the crisis is over) or longer term (take a deep breath, eat from the cupboards, check through your annual budget).

FRUGAL The Frugalwoods are having another Uber Frugal Month Challenge
    http://www.frugalwoods.com/2017/06/19/the-uber-frugal-month-challenge-is-back-july-2017-edition/ . I haven't read a lot of their stuff (some is location specific) but this is a sort of 'how low could you go', cut out absolutely everything you possibly could. I might be signing up and thought it might help some of you facing a difficult month. It won't be for everyone but it might be good to spend some time considering just what you could do without 'if you had to'. I will probably use some of it for daily inspiration.

USE what you have. Start by auditing the cupboards, fridge and freezer. Make meal plan based on these. Cook from scratch. After sorting out your big bills, the food budget is often the area where you can make great savings.

LOOK after you. If you are it, it all depends on you, so look after yourself (especially if no-one else is likely to). Make time for a little pampering or just sit and reflect. Mental and physical wellbeing is important.

JULY Challenge runs from 1st to 31st July.

UNLESS you have a specific reason (special celebration, no/ least harmful alternative) you should avoid takeaways, restaurants, vending machines, costalot outlets. Take lunch to work (hospital appointments etc) every day. Some turtles have the occasional spend built into their personal/ social spending budget.

LITTLE and OFTEN is the key for those who are poorly, new to exercise or who have fallen by the wayside. Start with 10 minutes a day, five times a week, rising to 20 minutes in the second week. More if you are young and healthy. Those of you with a well established training routine carry on - you know your needs/capabilities better than I.

YOU will aim for 16 NO Spend Days unless you set a much lower total last month, in which case try for 2 above last month's target. Medical necessities, ys bargains (no other purchases) and filling your car with petrol from a designated petrol budget are exempt (you still keep your NSD). Super organised turtles who never exceed their budget or buy anything on impulse do not count NSDs as they have other ways of controlling their spending.

Daily Posting is reccommended – keep reading if you can't post. If it all goes wrong, confess or ask for help/ sympathy. Turtles who are on holiday should adjust targets accordingly (posting/ NSDs/ separate holiday budget etc).

Who is up to the turtle challenge?

Last edited by mothernerd; 29-06-2017 at 12:02 AM.
    Building a rainbow of happiness and joy
    NST Sep #14 SFD 9/18 Spent £53.84/ £60
    Debt free and EF January 2016 No mortgage
    Progress through plodding, baby steps and purposeful pottering
Page 16
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 16th Jul 17, 11:35 PM
    • 2,025 Posts
    • 20,548 Thanks
    mothernerd
    PlaysNicely you can keep your NSD - medical expenses are exempt as you don't know when you wll fall ill (or be bitten to pieces). Got to love anti-histamines.
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 17th Jul 17, 2:37 AM
    • 2,025 Posts
    • 20,548 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Joyful July Day Seventeen
    Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything it is.
    • misstara
    • By misstara 17th Jul 17, 7:23 AM
    • 2,356 Posts
    • 16,325 Thanks
    misstara
    Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything it is.
    Originally posted by mothernerd
    This is a great quote mothernerd, thank you. It's something that I do sometimes struggle with.

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday so I was grateful for a NSD (8/16), beautiful weather, OH going out for the evening so I had the flat to myself, roast beef for tea and relaxing watching a film.
    Debt at LBM Jan 2014 £10458.09 Now £0
    New flat debt Jan 2017 £2302.75 Now £1525.60 (33.7% paid)
    Mini Targets
    Exercise target - Run 2/8, Gym 1/4. Groceries target £101.46/£150. NSD target 6/18.
    • cuddlymarm
    • By cuddlymarm 17th Jul 17, 8:45 AM
    • 1,087 Posts
    • 4,931 Thanks
    cuddlymarm
    Hi guys
    A fresh start is what I need I think. Last week I felt dreadful, not I'll exactly but on edge, tearful and grumpy. I'm of a certain age and know that this is what's causing it but that doesn't help at the time.
    Anyway fresh start today. Online shop ordered so I should be able to manage some NSDs later in the week.
    Also I really must must must stop vandalising all the good dieting I do during the week at the weekend.
    OH has picked up some temp work today so I'm having a peaceful yet organised day. Doing jobs, excercise and generally time for me.
    Plus the weather looks gorgeous so I'm off out now to walk into town. I only need milk and hopefully my click and collect order will have arrived. £5 for a £30 chunky cardi in the tail end of the sale. Bargain.
    Anyway time to go.
    Look after yourselves and have a good and frugal day guys
    Cuddles
    August food spend £94.18/£120
    Exercise week 1 4/4 week 2 5/4 week 3 week 4
    NSD5/15
    Treat budget £43.75/£40
    • f0xh0les
    • By f0xh0les 17th Jul 17, 9:44 AM
    • 923 Posts
    • 6,594 Thanks
    f0xh0les
    NSD # 5

and another 1lb gone.

Baking and packing for our YHA adventure tomorrow and cleaning the house so it is nice to come back to.
    MFW May 16 £118,340
    September 17 - £109,896.73
    • thriftylass
    • By thriftylass 17th Jul 17, 11:15 AM
    • 2,982 Posts
    • 24,351 Thanks
    thriftylass
    Hello,

I think Sat was an SFD but Sunday was not. Got DH a few beers for after his half marathon. Got a lot of pottering about in the garden done again and the kids were in the garden form about 9am to 7pm. Tried our cheap tesco tent and sleeping bags out and that kept them entertained for hours with minimal screen time. Also had a lovely BBQ sunday night. Had a bit of sensory overload just before the kids bedtime though. Kids TV on, everyone talking at the same time and DH aping around with DD who were both hyper. Had to take myself out of the room for a while. But all good.

Salad for lunch, swim and another SFD today.
    NST Sept 1
    SFD12/18 spends 447/400
    Exercise 12/20 Amazon vouchers for xmas £15
    Debt - all 0% 1436 to go from 5290 (72% paid off)
    DFD 2/2018 Mortgage 109343 (04/17) 16 years left
    • Calling14
    • By Calling14 17th Jul 17, 2:59 PM
    • 2,477 Posts
    • 18,439 Thanks
    Calling14
    Apologies for not being about, internet problems at work I tend to prefer typing on a desktop. my eyes hurt after a while on a tablet.

Can't remember when I last posted - this is started to sound like a confession lol

Thursday - cinema with gs for his birthday he was bringing 2 friends, ended up with 7. Omg what a handful, one was a nightmare. Film was good Despicable me 3. Did family ticket so cinema cost me 6 rest 10 pounds on food after pizza hut.

Friday - cheap and cheerful lunch catch up with friends 9 pounds to include a drink.

Sat - Lidl shopping 35 pounds but my cupboards had ran out of all the basics. Spent day with gk and dd's trashing my house as it was wet.

Sunday - spent tidying house up, batch cooking as big brother and wifey visiting next weekend. Neice and hubby and kids camping nearby - so fully prepared on food front. After batch bake went for a drive and watched some bands outside a pub in the sunshine. Felt a bit weird on my own but tbh found it relaxing. Bought 1 drink but still a spendy day.

Today - SFD 5 woo hoo finally. Garden tidy up tonight as big brother is gardening mad so weeds need to be gone.

Tomorrow will have to see foot person? Closed today Got problems with ball of my foot again, really painful to walk. Done a fair bit over weekend. tried to be healthy so hard with kids and biccies about.

Apologies only had a quick glance at your comments, will look tomorrow as just got internet back on today.

Take care folks
    LBM 13039 1.1.13 NOW 1510
    PAYDBX 2017 #16 2790/4300 DFD 10/17 ?
    E
    Fund #9 £120/£1,000
    1 x 100 days challenge26 #3 760/ 1400 ends 13/9/17

• Toni'sfriend
    • By Toni'sfriend 17th Jul 17, 5:38 PM
    • 816 Posts
    • 7,284 Thanks
    Toni'sfriend
    Things have been a bit better over the last few days. He hasn't had a drink since Thursday and has been eating properly and going to bed early instead of staying up till the early hours drinking and brooding. He's been reading a lot. He has also decided not to go out with his friend this Wednesday citing tiredness as the reason. He's done this by himself without any prompting from me so I hope this is a good sign. We went for a long walk today and I've suggested that we might do this again on Wednesday (washing machine arriving tomorrow), Don't know yet what to do about our friends. I tentatively broached the subject but he said it's a couple of months till the holiday so to leave it for now. Probably best (I sent a text on Friday apologizing again but he doesn't know that).
    Apart from that I'm plodding along taking each day as it comes.
    Hope you are all well.
    • PlaysNicely
    • By PlaysNicely 17th Jul 17, 5:42 PM
    • 77 Posts
    • 447 Thanks
    PlaysNicely

PlaysNicely I would put your diary on DFW [...] I tend to go with the attitude of a friend whose husband was a self-employed window cleaner "We've always been 2 pay packets away from bankruptcy." I am debt free, I intend to remain debt free, but that requires constant vigilance and attention, especially as my health is not great.
    Mothernerd, THIS /\ /\ /\ all of it, has given me so much to think about, it's actually been an alternative kind of LBM for me and the part of the quote in bold particularly has inspired a long chat with OH about our financial position.
    All of which I think will provide the very reasons why we need a diary over this side, as much as anywhere else (but also because you're awesome over here). Thank you so much for this.

PlaysNicely you can keep your NSD - medical expenses are exempt as you don't know when you wll fall ill (or be bitten to pieces). Got to love anti-histamines.
    And this too, hurrah for a NSD yesterday then!

Will pop back later with today's progress, but just wanted to say thanks before I go off and do some thinking!
    £1000 Emergency fund challenge #236 - £147 / £1000 365 day penny challenge - £142.00 / £667.95 30 Fridays savings pot = £ 105 / £465
    NST July #23 - trying to build up EF & savings (as above)
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 17th Jul 17, 7:26 PM
    • 2,025 Posts
    • 20,548 Thanks
    mothernerd
    I am not good with this 'no impulse buying'. Had a quick wash and went out early this morning. Took two of the suitcases to the YMCA shop (it's nearest). Checked that they would be able to sell them - have promised to take in a picture of some painted in bright colours and decorated with roses and also gave them a bag full of bags (they put a notice on the window asking for spare carrier bags).

Came out of there and walked into the next charity shop, then stopped dead. I was going to try them if the YMCA didn't want the suitcases but otherwise did not need to go in there. I was about to retreat when I saw a large (new) rucksack for £8. So I bought it. It may not be as robust as my current one but it's made of waterproof fabric and has lots of large pockets for stuffing things in - it took the shop ladies about ten minutes to remove all the bags they had used to bulk it out. My current one is developing holes and has no buckles left - I have to pull one of the cords around random bits and pull them together. So £8 instead of around £60 and it definitely wouldn't have been there in 3 days.

I also want a printer. I have been considering getting a new one for 2-3 years. Our current one only scans. It may print, but wasn't very good last time we used it and I am reluctant to spend approx £34 on replacement cartridges to find it then doesn't work. Think the library refurbishment (use their computers for printing out), reduced hours (I'm at mum's for most of the opening hours) and wanting to get started on some of this geeky cross stitch (too difficult staring at the screen all the time) have brought it forward. It was on the list of things to buy when debt free but I've let that go recently - too much money going out.

Carried on to Icyland with baby rucksack piggybacking on the other. Had a list of what we had in and what I needed to buy (DS3 told me this morning his friend is coming today), arranged delivery then went to B n M for card (want to push ahead with finishing off Christmas cards an d can use the offcuts on sorting mum's photos. Took other two suitcases to YMCA then off to mum's.

Tree is all in the bin now. We failed to get her internet shop done the signal kept cutting out. Going to try doing it here in a bit. An applicatin form I requested has finally arrived so went through several drawers and the file box looking for the paperwork needed to support the appliction. Have cleared lots of stuff that is no longer relevant.

Found more framed photos and lots of random bits, some have been binned. 5 boxes of partner's stuff went at the weekend (still lots more, it's going to happen gradually) and I have brought home 3 empty boxes today, plus my tree saw and some more crafty bits.

I have had a lovely bath and then get going again. Early start tomorrow as mum has a hospital appointment.

Today I am grateful for baths, for good books and for discount stores (and charity shop bargains).
    • Lauralozzle
    • By Lauralozzle 17th Jul 17, 8:19 PM
    • 405 Posts
    • 3,727 Thanks
    Lauralozzle
    Yesterday was a NSD so I'm now at 6/14. Today has not been a NSD. I had a little too drink yesterday at my dad's BBQ. Bit drunk, meant that I wanted (needed) McDonalds at lunch. I really have had a healthy day today because I've had pizza for dinner too. Oh well.

On a positive note - I weighed myself on Sunday and I'm down half a lb. I'm slowly getting somewhere with this weight loss. I'd rather small losses if I don't tan them back again. It just gets discouraging when you gain and lose the same 3 lbs over and over again.

I am grateful that Game Of Thrones returns tonight I am just a little excited!!!
    September grocery challenge £168.69/£275| Emergency £1,000 challenge - £55/£1,000 | September NSD 9/18
    Credit Card: £245 (0%) | Car Finance: £8,427 (7.9% APR) | Mortgage: £111,817 (3.99% APR)
    Wedding Fund: £3,564.74
    • FurryBeastOz
    • By FurryBeastOz 17th Jul 17, 8:50 PM
    • 1,081 Posts
    • 14,268 Thanks
    FurryBeastOz
    Toni that's great news. Long may it continue.
    *** Debt Free***
    NST September - /18
    Goals - Weight loss 0/13lb from 1st Jul 17
    GC To 1/9/17 £2152.27/£3,500, 61.5/66.6% of the year. Had to raise budget
    • PlaysNicely
    • By PlaysNicely 17th Jul 17, 9:23 PM
    • 77 Posts
    • 447 Thanks
    PlaysNicely

Evening all!

1) NSD - yesterday now added in (thanks Mothernerd) and achieved today, so NSDs 11 / 16.

2) Frugal food shopping: still within budget and £13 left till end of Weds ... may need milk tomorrow though. Tonight OH made caponata with pasta, choc ices for dessert. Feeding one extra this week as OH youngest is here on hols from uni.

3) Try to up my own income in some way (legally of course)! Achieved.

4) My NST health goal: 10,000 steps a day (as total of 70,000 across a week)!
    Today desk based work day but a bit of housework after & walking dogs to beach gives 8100 which is OK as I have long day on my feet tomorrow.
    Total so far this week 41,175 / 70,000,

5) No FleaBay shopping for the whole month - achieved today so 16 / 31 achieved, 1 breadbin shaped glitch!

6) Frugal focus: sourcing instead of spending:
    Remaining work in progress ...
    * Valance in progress - one panel hemmed, still needs sewing to base
    * Doggy glove puppet in progress. ... just 1 1/2 ears and sewing up
    Also today ...
    * Swapped a jar of HM apricot jam for tub of neighbour's homegrown gooseberries, ours were only planted this year so not very fruitful yet!

Simple pleasures:
    butterflies in garden.
    dogs playing with ball in the sea, such pure joy.
    long conversations with OH, finding ourselves (just about) on same page when it comes to our finances & future.

Good call on the rucksack Mothernerd, I'm thinking I may need to do a CS fast next month when my Fleabay one ends, there are some very tempting ones close to new workplace & each time I pop in I find a need!
    Glad things are calm Toni, wishing everyone well, PN x
    £1000 Emergency fund challenge #236 - £147 / £1000 365 day penny challenge - £142.00 / £667.95 30 Fridays savings pot = £ 105 / £465
    NST July #23 - trying to build up EF & savings (as above)
    • misstara
    • By misstara 17th Jul 17, 10:31 PM
    • 2,356 Posts
    • 16,325 Thanks
    misstara
    A spendy day today - got some food shopping and also bought a few things to donate to a raffle at work.

Today I'm grateful for another beautiful day, a quick shift at work, sunbathing in the garden after work and leftover roast beef for tea.
    Debt at LBM Jan 2014 £10458.09 Now £0
    New flat debt Jan 2017 £2302.75 Now £1525.60 (33.7% paid)
    Mini Targets
    Exercise target - Run 2/8, Gym 1/4. Groceries target £101.46/£150. NSD target 6/18.
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 18th Jul 17, 5:49 AM
    • 2,025 Posts
    • 20,548 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Joyful July Day Eighteen
    Happiness is not a destination, it's a way of life.
    • lcc86
    • By lcc86 18th Jul 17, 8:23 AM
    • 864 Posts
    • 2,302 Thanks
    lcc86
    Didn't post yesterday as the headache returned with a vengeance Ended up leaving work early. A colleague suggested I try aspirin - I can't believe I've suffered with headaches/migraines since childhood (am now 31) and have never, ever taken an aspirin in my life. I've had every other painkiller under the sun probably! Anyway long story short it worked a treat. I felt 1000x better and ended up googling it, apparently there have been lots of studies into how aspirin works for chronic headache/migraine. Fascinating for me, boring for probably everyone else but thought I'd share!

Anyway yesterday wasn't a NSD as I needed to buy said aspirin and it also wasn't a healthy day.

Feeling almost back to normal now, have a chiropractor appointment this morning, have to pay for parking so won't be a NSD today either but that's the only spend I have planned.
    1/12/14 total £9,140 DFD 30/01/17
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5124473 - my original DFD

25/08/17 new total £802 back in debt but determined clear it by February 2018! 16/09/17 - £546 2017 365 day challenge £457 saved for emergency fund
    • FurryBeastOz
    • By FurryBeastOz 18th Jul 17, 6:49 PM
    • 1,081 Posts
    • 14,268 Thanks
    FurryBeastOz
    I'm exhausted. 5 hours a day for 2 days and I feel like I've worked solid for 3 weeks. Hasn't helped that its the hottest day I remember in Glasgow for some time.

The office is great. Proper procedures and a reporting structure. I've taken a 1/4 pay cut, but I have no responsibilities and no work to take home. It's reassured me that I am competent as well!

Left the house 0630 and didn't get home until 2000 yesterday and 1700 today, so its not really surprising that I'm tired. Its only 4 weeks though, and I'll get more efficient. I've been leaving myself ages to get places. Thankfully boss seems happy for me to come and go within basic hours, so Ive already racked up some overtime for Thursday.

Very proud of NSD today. I dropped make-up on my top and was going to have to buy one on the way from the gym. But I drenched it, and by the time Frasers opened I decided it would do.

Then tonight we needed milk - and a couple of other bits were on the list. Rather than shop, I have rummaged in the freezer and found some milk, and rejigged the menu plan. Shouldn't need to shop before Friday now. Go me

Off to calculate the opportunity cost of weekly train ticket/multi-ride individual bus fares, and time for next week Can you tell I'm an accountant
    *** Debt Free***
    NST September - /18
    Goals - Weight loss 0/13lb from 1st Jul 17
    GC To 1/9/17 £2152.27/£3,500, 61.5/66.6% of the year. Had to raise budget
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 18th Jul 17, 8:07 PM
    • 6,289 Posts
    • 45,806 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Today I am grateful to be home, for getting shred #14 done (still level 2), for being able to pick up dd from school, for a chat with big sis, for sitting on the other side of the train from usual and getting a whole new perspective on the journey!, for 4/6 end of term 'thank you's being sorted, for bumping into a former pupil and catching up, for the wind blowing through the trees, for a simple tea, for saving dh's shopping receipts in my quest to plot every penny this month.
    NST Sept scrimper #2; NSD 9; Ex 7; craft 212; remove 510
    2017 MFW#63 Pay off: £2883/£4050; 2
    017 sell 110

Mortgage £24,331 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • SkintTeacher
    • By SkintTeacher 18th Jul 17, 9:36 PM
    • 323 Posts
    • 1,871 Thanks
    SkintTeacher
    no nsds to report
    Lots of fun had - still within budget but will have to have a few thrifty days before heading to my sis in Scotland. Can't wait.
    On track now for 1/2 marathon training. Did a punishing run tonight of 2k warm up, 14 x 400m at my maximum pace and 1.6k cool down. Love the long runs but not the 'speed improvement' ones so much! I know they're really good for me though and I could feel how much they helped me in the 10k.
    Will continue to use parks and pre-paid subscriptions to keep costs low.
    X Skinty X
    • bizzie
    • By bizzie 18th Jul 17, 11:02 PM
    • 57 Posts
    • 634 Thanks
    bizzie
    Although not a regular poster, I have since January read the NST threads on an almost daily basis and have been very focused on tracking and justifying any spend. In making sense of my scribblings, both positive and negative, I thought it best to post an update so I can date stamp my progress.
    Wealth : tweaking of budget needed to give funds to areas I will be spending in but overall heading towards a debt free status.
    Health : finally learning to live with a life long condition and how it impacts on my day to day life and the choices I have to make.
    Self : need to prioritise my needs alongside my family & friends. As I grow older accept I am allowed to dig my heels in and do what is best for me.
    More details are in my notebook, which may make it on here at some point in the future.
    Thank you to everyone for sharing your own stories / advice and for the company as we travel along the path.
    Groceries September17 £290.12+/400 Spends £155.78+/100 (oops )
    NST September #25 NSDs 12/18 @18/09/17
    Goals for 2017: Balance in
    Self: Health: Wealth :
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,846Posts Today

8,372Users online

Martin's Twitter