Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • DStu
    • By DStu 24th Jun 17, 12:27 PM
    • 37Posts
    • 24Thanks
    DStu
    MSE cashback robo-investing
    • 24th Jun 17, 12:27 PM
    MSE cashback robo-investing 24th Jun 17 at 12:27 PM
    Hi,

The MSE email back on 29th March offered a link for cashback on robo-investing.
    I signed up to the offer of £100 cashback on £350 investment with Wealthify, via this email.

I'm just looking for the general T&Cs again, as I can't remember when or how the cashback gets paid.
    But I can't find the details from Wealthify, and the MSE link/page has now been updated with later (lesser) offer of £50 cashback on £500 investment.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks.
Page 1
    • TheT
    • By TheT 24th Jun 17, 5:54 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    TheT
    • 24th Jun 17, 5:54 PM
    • 24th Jun 17, 5:54 PM
    According to my calendar it should be paid after 6 months. It'll be paid to Wealthify account iirc.
    • jpaul98
    • By jpaul98 4th Oct 17, 8:51 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jpaul98
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:51 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:51 PM
    Sorry to be resurrecting an old post. I am curious if any one has received the cashback yet.
    The 6 months are now up.
    • Imvrasos
    • By Imvrasos 5th Oct 17, 10:09 AM
    • 20 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    Imvrasos
    • 5th Oct 17, 10:09 AM
    • 5th Oct 17, 10:09 AM
    I contacted Wealthify and they advised that cashback payments will start in the second half of the month.

Is anyone aware on the exact date after which we can withdraw our funds, without a cashback clawback? I understand the required investment period is 6 months, which is now complete for most of us that took the offer back in late March.
    • jpaul98
    • By jpaul98 7th Oct 17, 11:49 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jpaul98
    • 7th Oct 17, 11:49 AM
    • 7th Oct 17, 11:49 AM
    Wealthify deposited the £100 into my account this morning. Thanks MSE.
    • flyfisher1
    • By flyfisher1 7th Oct 17, 7:25 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    flyfisher1
    • 7th Oct 17, 7:25 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 7:25 PM
    Likewise, £100 in my account on the dot.
    Thanks MSE and Wealthify
    • DStu
    • By DStu 17th Oct 17, 8:13 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    DStu
    • 17th Oct 17, 8:13 PM
    • 17th Oct 17, 8:13 PM
    I had to get in touch with them to find where it was. They advised it would be in my bank account before 16th Oct, however this didn’t happen. After get in touch with them again, they admitted they made a mistake, and have now said all cashback will be paid before the end of October.
    So just need to wait a bit longer
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

930Posts Today

6,780Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Well so far it seems there's one thing remainers and leavers agree on - the EU is getting the better of the negotia? https://t.co/70z5ffpG8S

• Today's Twitter poll: If you had to pick one, who do you think is coming out best so far in the Brexit negotiations, UK or EU?

• It isn't an article by me.I don't write for express. They just cunningly report my tv appearances as if I did. https://t.co/0DDfDU7Kbp

• Follow Martin