Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jraf
    • By jraf 24th Jun 17, 10:39 AM
    • 63Posts
    • 18Thanks
    jraf
    Nationwide Refer a friend and receive 200 new referral procedure
    • 24th Jun 17, 10:39 AM
    Nationwide Refer a friend and receive 200 new referral procedure 24th Jun 17 at 10:39 AM
    Hi everyone,

Since the previous thread is full of posters requesting personal details to be sent over the PM system I thought that this really warrants a new thread.

The much-loved refer a friend incentive at Nationwide has had a had a complete overhaul at Nationwide. You still get 200 - thats 100 for the new customer and 100 for the current customer but the way in which you are referred is completely different. It still works and on existing and new customer who has not been recommended previously. Only available on FlexAccount, FlexDirect or FlexPlus Account. Cash Card and FlexOne account holders are not eligible for this offer.

Full details here http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/landing-page/recommend-a-friend

Terms and conditions http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/service/raf-conditions

You need to:
    Switch a current account to Nationwide using their full switching service. This includes closure of your old account.
    Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    Not close the account for 3 months

Previously, account holders needed to fill in a form with their friend's full name, date of birth and email address. Under the new system, account holders simply need to request a unique referral link at the time of referring to send to the person they wish to recommend. This link will be valid for 90 days for one friend only. Nationwide will generate the link in 1-2 working days. If you want to be referred now, simply PM a Nationwide customer (such as myself) and request a referral link. No personal details are required! I think this will make some people more comfortable being referred by a stranger online. I'm sure we will all learn more about the process as we start using it. I requested my first link yesterday so I'll report back once I've been through the complete procedure.

Please PM me for a unique and valid referral link
    UPDATE (6/1/2018): I have 5 fresh valid referral links ready to go out.

See below for more details:
    http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/landing-page/recommend-a-friend

Last edited by jraf; 06-01-2018 at 10:34 AM.
Page 10
    • Scott882
    • By Scott882 13th Feb 18, 3:57 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Scott882
    Do you still have referrals looking to transfer across
    • Netherspark
    • By Netherspark 13th Feb 18, 4:00 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Netherspark
    Just sent you one
    • dj3824
    • By dj3824 15th Feb 18, 9:24 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    dj3824
    If anyone wants me to refer them send me a PM and you will get your 100.
    • ljones12345
    • By ljones12345 16th Feb 18, 2:36 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ljones12345
    If anyone needs referring I have a fresh link, which will give you the 100 and can get another 4 links in needed.
    • raymilne
    • By raymilne 17th Feb 18, 5:10 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    raymilne
    Hi Folks,

I've been with Nationwide for about 15 years now and they have always been brilliant, and used them for for my current account, savings and mortgage.

If anyone needs a referral, I have one ready to send, and we'll both receive 100. Please send a PM and I'll gladly assist.
    • smithers1981
    • By smithers1981 19th Feb 18, 9:10 AM
    • 693 Posts
    • 507 Thanks
    smithers1981
    hi all fresh referral code arrived today please pm me for details, i'm not greedy!
    'Better to Live a Day as a LION than 100 years as a lamb'
    • gavindoc27
    • By gavindoc27 20th Feb 18, 10:46 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    gavindoc27
    Hi everyone, I am able to refer 5 people, each of whom will receive 100 assuming the switching conditions are followed. If you would like me to request a unique referral code for you, please just drop me a PM :-)
    • filidib
    • By filidib 22nd Feb 18, 11:41 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    filidib
    Hey everyone, I still have 5 referral codes, PM me if interested in the 100 bonus!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,793Posts Today

7,107Users online

Martin's Twitter