Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jraf
    • By jraf 24th Jun 17, 10:39 AM
    • 54Posts
    • 14Thanks
    jraf
    Nationwide Refer a friend and receive £200 new referral procedure
    • 24th Jun 17, 10:39 AM
    Nationwide Refer a friend and receive £200 new referral procedure 24th Jun 17 at 10:39 AM
    Hi everyone,

Since the previous thread is full of posters requesting personal details to be sent over the PM system I thought that this really warrants a new thread.

The much-loved refer a friend incentive at Nationwide has had a had a complete overhaul at Nationwide. You still get £200 - thats £100 for the new customer and £100 for the current customer but the way in which you are referred is completely different. It still works and on existing and new customer who has not been recommended previously. Only available on FlexAccount, FlexDirect or FlexPlus Account. Cash Card and FlexOne account holders are not eligible for this offer.

Full details here http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/landing-page/recommend-a-friend

Terms and conditions http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/service/raf-conditions

You need to:
    Switch a current account to Nationwide using their full switching service. This includes closure of your old account.
    Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    Not close the account for 3 months

Previously, account holders needed to fill in a form with their friend's full name, date of birth and email address. Under the new system, account holders simply need to request a unique referral link at the time of referring to send to the person they wish to recommend. This link will be valid for 90 days for one friend only. Nationwide will generate the link in 1-2 working days. If you want to be referred now, simply PM a Nationwide customer (such as myself) and request a referral link. No personal details are required! I think this will make some people more comfortable being referred by a stranger online. I'm sure we will all learn more about the process as we start using it. I requested my first link yesterday so I'll report back once I've been through the complete procedure.

Please PM me for a unique and valid referral link
    UPDATE (21/10/2017): I have 10 fresh valid referral links ready to go out.

See below for more details:
    http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/landing-page/recommend-a-friend

Last edited by jraf; 20-10-2017 at 10:50 PM.
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 24th Jun 17, 11:45 AM
    • 31,863 Posts
    • 37,579 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 24th Jun 17, 11:45 AM
    • 24th Jun 17, 11:45 AM
    Add my bit

only post once in the thread I can see if you delete earlier posts and will just delete the repost

no referral splits , you cannot ask for or give away any of the referral moneys

it's ok to post in this thread if you posted on the last thread

my personal view is that you should choose a user with some "proper" posting history over a period of time rather than a new "1 post wonder" after the plague of suspicious new users in the old thread that all seemed to be the same person in the end
    Last edited by Browntoa; 30-06-2017 at 11:54 AM.
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Ashen
    • By Ashen 24th Jun 17, 11:54 AM
    • 391 Posts
    • 255 Thanks
    Ashen
    • 24th Jun 17, 11:54 AM
    • 24th Jun 17, 11:54 AM
    Update 26 June 2017: I have a referral link for the shared £200 refer a friend bonus - just PM me and I can send it through
    Last edited by Ashen; 26-06-2017 at 9:16 AM.
    • Dolly Rocker
    • By Dolly Rocker 24th Jun 17, 1:01 PM
    • 3,414 Posts
    • 9,764 Thanks
    Dolly Rocker
    • 24th Jun 17, 1:01 PM
    03.08.2017 - Can get a referral in the next 1-2 working days
    • 24th Jun 17, 1:01 PM
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for starting a new thread.

If you would like me to refer you so that you can get £100 switch bonus then send me a PM.

Full details here http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/landing-page/recommend-a-friend

Terms and conditions http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/service/raf-conditions

You need to:
    Switch a current account to Nationwide using their full switching service. This includes closure of your old account.
    Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    Not close the account for 3 months

Thanks Dxxx
    Last edited by Dolly Rocker; 03-08-2017 at 11:45 AM.
    Starting Debt - £15,000
    Remaining Debt - £1,980

Starting Weight - 16st 7lbs
    Current Weight - 15st 3lbs
    • blindman
    • By blindman 24th Jun 17, 6:53 PM
    • 4,976 Posts
    • 4,005 Thanks
    blindman
    • 24th Jun 17, 6:53 PM
    • 24th Jun 17, 6:53 PM
    Hi
    A new procedure for being referred to Nationwide

With my referral you will earn £100 by switching your account to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexDirect or a FlexPlus account.
    You will receive the £100 within 30 days of a successful switch.

Once referred you need to-within 90 days:-
    1. Switch a current account to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexDirect or a FlexPlus account using their full switching service. (This will close your old account)
    2. Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    3. Not close the account for 3 months

If you would like me to refer you so that you can get £100 switch bonus then send me a PM.
    Click the username Blindman and select "Send a private message to blindman"

Last edited by blindman; 24-06-2017 at 7:00 PM.
    • mkh
    • By mkh 24th Jun 17, 7:08 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    mkh
    • 24th Jun 17, 7:08 PM
    • 24th Jun 17, 7:08 PM
    To anyone seeking a referral: I can refer you so that you can get £100 switch bonus. Send me a PM.
    • platterfish
    • By platterfish 25th Jun 17, 10:35 AM
    • 407 Posts
    • 348 Thanks
    platterfish
    • 25th Jun 17, 10:35 AM
    • 25th Jun 17, 10:35 AM
    As above, send me a PM if you would like a Nationwide referral link.

I'll send it as soon as it comes.
    • takman
    • By takman 29th Jun 17, 10:16 AM
    • 2,813 Posts
    • 2,354 Thanks
    takman
    • 29th Jun 17, 10:16 AM
    Referral Link Waiting...
    • 29th Jun 17, 10:16 AM
    I have a referral link waiting to be sent out.

So if anyone wants a quick referral just PM and i will get an email then i will be able to send you the link ASAP.

All you need to do then to get the £100 is:

1 - Click the link and follow the instructions.

2 - Switch a current account to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexPlus or FlexDirect current account within 90 days and transfer two Direct Debits as part of the switch.

3 -Keep the account open for at least 3 months.
    • CCDC
    • By CCDC 29th Jun 17, 10:58 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    CCDC
    • 29th Jun 17, 10:58 PM
    • 29th Jun 17, 10:58 PM
    Hi Guys,

I have a referral link ready and waiting also;

So if anyone wants a quick referral just PM and i will get an email then i will be able to send you the link ASAP.

2 - Switch a current account to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexPlus or FlexDirect current account within 90 days and transfer two Direct Debits as part of the switch.

• onthefencepost
    • By onthefencepost 5th Jul 17, 2:00 PM
    • 161 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    onthefencepost
    have a referral link waiting to be sent out, i sit in front of a computer all day so can send out in minutes.

• Cotta
    • By Cotta 6th Jul 17, 7:28 PM
    • 2,502 Posts
    • 987 Thanks
    Cotta
    I am currently with Nationwide and I am able to refer someone, to avail of this please send me a private message.
    • Cozworth806
    • By Cozworth806 7th Jul 17, 7:35 AM
    • 525 Posts
    • 172 Thanks
    Cozworth806
    Switch code format?
    Anyone done a switch already?

Any idea what format the switch code you need to enter is in and where it is shown? Did a referral but the friend a is a bit clueless about such things

Ta
    Nothing to see here
    • Outsider_83
    • By Outsider_83 7th Jul 17, 5:24 PM
    • 92 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Outsider_83
    I recently availed of the switch process and found it fantastic, if someone would like me to refer them please send me a PM and I will guide them through the process.
    • LOST
    • By LOST 9th Jul 17, 7:54 AM
    • 284 Posts
    • 65 Thanks
    LOST
    PM me and I will be happy to refer
    • Someofmywork
    • By Someofmywork 11th Jul 17, 10:36 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Someofmywork
    Referral Link
    To anyone looking for a referral link for a free £100, hit me up by PM.
    • raddon24
    • By raddon24 11th Jul 17, 11:56 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    raddon24
    Nationwide Referral
    All,

I have recently succesfully switched and got me and and my referral partner £100 each

With my referral you will earn £100 by switching your account to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexDirect or a FlexPlus account.
    You will receive the £100 within 30 days of a successful switch.

Once referred you need to do the following within 90 days;
    - Switch a current account to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexDirect or a FlexPlus account using their full switching service. (This will close your old account)
    - Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    - Not close the account for 3 months

If you have any questions please let me know and i am happy to help.

Thanks
    Jonny
    • JMB22
    • By JMB22 11th Jul 17, 3:06 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    JMB22
    I am able to refer people. Just send me a message if you'd like a referral link!
    I've done a couple of referrals already using the old system. It will be interesting to see how the new way of doing it compares.
    • Joe92013
    • By Joe92013 18th Jul 17, 10:10 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Joe92013
    Nationwide referral
    I am able to refer people. Just send me a message if you'd like a referral link!

I'm a longstanding nationwide customer, but a new forum member - I have one link waiting and can create others.
    • fordfocus-chav-car
    • By fordfocus-chav-car 18th Jul 17, 10:19 PM
    • 147 Posts
    • 442 Thanks
    fordfocus-chav-car
    If anyone is thinking about switching current accounts to Nationwide, I can recommend you through the refer a friend scheme and we would each earn £100. I opened my account through this forum.
    I have a link ready & will send it to you within 24 hours. If interested please pm me, Thank you.
    • glennevis
    • By glennevis 20th Jul 17, 12:24 PM
    • 121 Posts
    • 86 Thanks
    glennevis
    I recently switched to Nationwide through a member on this thread so would like to return the favour to others.

If you would like me to send you a referral link so that you can get the £100 switch bonus then please send me a PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

94Posts Today

2,558Users online

Martin's Twitter