Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • parkpark123
    • By parkpark123 22nd Jun 17, 2:10 PM
    • 24Posts
    • 7Thanks
    parkpark123
    Civil Enforcement Ltd; Particulars of Claim
    • 22nd Jun 17, 2:10 PM
    Civil Enforcement Ltd; Particulars of Claim 22nd Jun 17 at 2:10 PM
    Hi all,
    I have had a letter from CEL informing me that their claim has been issued at the County Court Business Centre. They are asking for £305.35 for a parking fine from my car being parked in a hospital car park on 1.12.16.

I have read the NEWBIES section and many of the links provided there. I am building an idea of what to do but as there is such a vast amount of information could somebody please point me in the right direction as to what I need to do here?

As far as I can see it looks like I may well need to go to a hearing, and as long as I can be prepared I am willing to do this. However it it could be avoided of course that would be much preferred.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Sam
Page 3
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 27th Sep 17, 5:40 PM
    • 51,666 Posts
    • 65,325 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Nope, it's the second post of the top thread. No need to link that!
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• parkpark123
    • By parkpark123 5th Oct 17, 11:11 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    parkpark123
    It's all been cancelled!

You guys on here are amazing, thanks sooooooooo much!
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 5th Oct 17, 11:24 AM
    • 15,873 Posts
    • 24,605 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    It's all been cancelled!
    Originally posted by parkpark123
    Excellent result - the way all CEL cases go if the full process advised by the forum is followed.

You guys on here are amazing, thanks sooooooooo much!
    Just so you know, the main ‘guy’ on this forum is a ‘gal’.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • parkpark123
    • By parkpark123 5th Oct 17, 8:39 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    parkpark123
    In that case then...mwah...you saved me £300+. I shouldn't be so presumptuous!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,726Posts Today

7,218Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I realised I forgot in my links earlier. 1. Help to Buy ISAs, how they work and best buys...? https://t.co/BSCNPeqiVF

• RT @whatdawndid: Thanks to uncle @MartinSLewis I just received £200 back, just like that from the student loan company! Turns out that the?

• RT @LaraLewington: Shocked and saddened by Cheggers news. Working with him on It?s A Knockout was my 1st job in telly when I was just 19. H?

• Follow Martin