Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • cypher007
    • By cypher007 22nd Jun 17, 1:08 PM
    • 236Posts
    • 34Thanks
    cypher007
    SEAT Toledo 1.0 TSI xcellence £11995 OTR
    • 22nd Jun 17, 1:08 PM
    SEAT Toledo 1.0 TSI xcellence £11995 OTR 22nd Jun 17 at 1:08 PM
    this is a really good deal for a top spec Toledo.

the car is similar to the Skoda rapid, but better spec.

http://www.westgatemotors.co.uk/new-seat-offer/xcellence-toledo-offers-this-summer/
Page 3
    • photome
    • By photome 10th Jul 17, 7:02 AM
    • 12,531 Posts
    • 8,027 Thanks
    photome
    Hasn't the Jetta always been (and the Bora too between the Jettas) a saloon version of the Golf?

I suspect the Toledo is close in DNA to the Audi A1.
    Originally posted by Mercdriver
    The Toledo is a saloon, which I thought was similar size to the Leon which would be the A3 and Octavia platform,
    • fatbelly
    • By fatbelly 10th Jul 17, 8:25 AM
    • 10,935 Posts
    • 8,150 Thanks
    fatbelly
    According to Seat, it's built on an extended version of the Ibiza platform (PQ25).
    • cypher007
    • By cypher007 10th Jul 17, 4:13 PM
    • 236 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    cypher007
    from wiki:

PQ25 is a development of the PQ24 platform with the possibility of all-wheel drive,[2][4][5][6] informally known as A05 .
    "New A05+"
    • photome
    • By photome 10th Jul 17, 5:00 PM
    • 12,531 Posts
    • 8,027 Thanks
    photome
    also from wiki

A series[2] small family cars
    / compact cars
    Audi A3, Audi Q3, Audi TT, VW Golf, VW Jetta, VW Eos, VW Tiguan, VW Touran, VW Scirocco, SEAT Le!n, SEAT Toledo, SEAT Altea, Å!koda Octavia

ps the rest of the cheap stock is appearing in dealers now, norwich have them for £12995, still a huge saving
    • bhaisab
    • By bhaisab 19th Jul 17, 3:56 PM
    • 219 Posts
    • 265 Thanks
    bhaisab
    does anyone know what the finance figures are for this deal...thought I'd do some research before calling them
    • BeenThroughItAll
    • By BeenThroughItAll 19th Jul 17, 4:03 PM
    • 4,234 Posts
    • 3,565 Thanks
    BeenThroughItAll
    does anyone know what the finance figures are for this deal...thought I'd do some research before calling them
    Originally posted by bhaisab
    I imagine Cypher007 will know them, he seems to be keen to sell the cars.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,229Posts Today

7,301Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin